So our server Spinebreaker and you.

90 Blood Elf Paladin
So our server Spinebreaker it's a nice quite little server,filled with horde and some alliance but mainly NPC's. We manage though yesterday we took down Oondasta and I got a nice new chest piece =) so I wanna say grats to everyone that was out there yesterday, special thanks to my guildies in Delusions of Grandeur for setting it all up as well.

I also wanna talk about Challenge Mode stuff I'am currently only wanting the shoulders really,I broke so I can't pay the cost of those people selling for like 1 million got or even 500k, I mean lets face it it's Spinebreaker I barely have 12k lol but anyways I'd like to get this done as well,so feel free to message me on wow and see if we can come up with something.

Lastly, I wanna chat about the Ret Pali just a little bit, what do you guys all think about them? DPS isn't "The Best" but I think there fun,just wanted to see some love for the ret was all lol. Anyways feel free to chat and hang out if you feel like trolling or anything =P
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Hunter
Vox
a/s/l?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Challenge Modes aren't that hard, just find people and don't be bad?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]