Best PVE Healer

90 Troll Priest
Most of the responses are about end game numbers, I don't think he's too concerned about that right now.

The first healer I made was a druid. Pretty easy to learn, a lot of instants. Just keep your HoTs (healing over time) on the tank and it should be pretty easy to pick up. Resto shamans are really simple to learn as well.

If you really want easy mode, you could make a discipline priest. At lower levels all you need to do is shield the tank and sit and wait until they take damage, lol. When you reach high enough level to unlock atonement, you can use smite/holy fire or solace/penance on a mob and it will deal damage but the damage will convert to a heal to whoever is lowest on health.

All healers work well though. I just found druid/shaman to be especially fun while leveling up and in 5 mans. And I have one of every healer at 90, including two different priests.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
but what i need to know is what is the easiest healing class

I'll admit to not being up on the latest paladin and priest healing, but of resto shaman, resto druid and mistweaver (my healer's) I would say Shaman are the simpliest and mistweaver is the most complicated.

That being said applying yourself for a few days and you can pretty much get on top of all 3 specs
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
MW monks are fairly easy and fun at the same time..especially with the whole roll/torpedo thing, makes it much easier to dodge deadly attacks, and the healing is not half bad. In the meantime, i am lvling a pally healer :)!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Rarity is the best healer.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Holy necro Batman!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]