Come to blackrock ALLIANCE!

90 Human Warrior
Here ye! Here ye!

Blackrock Alliance need your help!

Do you like to PVP? do you like to TROLL and KILL HORDE?

Do you like a small tight-nit community?

YES? YES?

WELL have no fear! Free transfers are up from Tichondrius to Blackrock!

Hit me up in game, Winter is Coming are BIG on RBG, we DAILY do RBG, and I'm always grinding honor or doing world pvp, because I don't see the point in having gear and not using it!

Come, consider your place in our fun guild, we raid, we pvp, the last RBG yesterday we did we didn't lose a game out of 5 I think they got done (I was late so I didn't get in).

My guildleader doesn't know this but I'm going to invite you anyway!

I also like long walks in goldshire and transmorg runs!

(360 days on this char alone).

SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE? WELL SINCE WE GET OUT NUMBERED THERE'S A LOT OF SKILLED BLACKROCK ALLIANCE PEOPLE, IT'S FILTERED OUT THE BADS. SO JOIN!

CAPS = COOL.

I DUNNO WHAT TO SAY, CAN YOU FEEL IT?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Don't go.
Its a trap.
Blackrock Alliance is Dead.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
BR is dead and we do not want queue times :)
Reply Quote
BR Alliance is dead but there's a crap ton of Horde. GO GO HORDE TRANSFER. NO QUEUES.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
03/14/2013 02:34 AMPosted by Thunderhugs

Yeah....that's code for "our server is dead and our faction is hopelessly outnumbered."

Sorry man. I know your pain since I transferred off Agamaggan in 2011. However I have a feeling you won't get too many people to bite. If anything your server may see a ton of horde transfers so they can avoid the queue.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
ally is growing in numbers on blackrock, lets make it happen :)~
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Don't go.
Its a trap.
Blackrock Alliance is Dead.

We are growing, I've infact made more money than when I was on barthilas, it's dead around 6pm EST.

BR is dead and we do not want queue times :)

I've never had queue times.

BR Alliance is dead but there's a crap ton of Horde. GO GO HORDE TRANSFER. NO QUEUES.

Yeah and a majority of them are bad.

03/14/2013 10:52 PMPosted by Lilus

Yeah....that's code for "our server is dead and our faction is hopelessly outnumbered."

Sorry man. I know your pain since I transferred off Agamaggan in 2011. However I have a feeling you won't get too many people to bite. If anything your server may see a ton of horde transfers so they can avoid the queue.

I don't want it to be flooded with people, I know only a select few will transfer, and have some skill about them.

ally is growing in numbers on blackrock, lets make it happen :)~

Indeed.

I'm happy where BR is now, I actually don't mind it, I just want a few more people to gank with.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
no.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
no.
Reply Quote
68 Night Elf Druid
03/18/2013 04:33 PMPosted by Snowoman
no.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
03/18/2013 05:42 PMPosted by Lunitarian
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]