Free Character Move from Illidan->Mannoroth

90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/9089785

gg
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Illidan seems to be 100% Horde......i like what i see here!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I'm pretty interested in moving. Illidan is packed and a lagfest. There's not much to do unless you're a hardcore raider or doing arena 24/7. Anyway, how is alliance to horde ratio? Is the AH okay? (I would log in and look for myself, but I'm sharing an account with my older brother and he's logged in etcetc, blah.) Lots of thanks in advance!
Reply Quote
92 Human Priest
according to guildox.com:

Mannoroth:
  • 14.7k lvl 90 characters
  • 5.6k active
  • H23:77A ratio
  • Illidan:
  • 40.7k lvl 90 characters
  • 18.7k active
  • H92:8A
  • i can't make a good guess about how many would choose to transfer, but it wouldn't take much for horde to overtake ally as the dominant faction on the server.

get the lube ready.
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Monk
    Oh wow, that's actually really wonderful. I was looking to go alliance- one to the masses isn't much, but I know there are more than a few people who only played horde on Illidan because it was necessary to do anything. So faction changes will probably be in order for A LOT of people.
    Edited by Mai on 3/14/2013 1:02 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    92 Human Priest
    I'm pretty interested in moving. Illidan is packed and a lagfest. There's not much to do unless you're a hardcore raider or doing arena 24/7. Anyway, how is alliance to horde ratio? Is the AH okay? (I would log in and look for myself, but I'm sharing an account with my older brother and he's logged in etcetc, blah.) Lots of thanks in advance!

from my relatively small experience looking at other server AH's. manno alliance has similar prices to most high pop servers. can't speak for the horde economy.

mannoroth is an old server. one of the original launch servers actually; so the server/guilds have plenty of history. alliance has always been the dominant faction, but not by a huge margin.

ruin is often considered the 2nd most competitive pvp battlegroup, behind bloodlust.

mannoroth was once a "high" pop server, but eventually got downgraded to "medium" pop. as with most medium pop realms, mannoroth has been slowly bleeding players to high pop realms.
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Paladin
    Horde Economy is weird, you got two guys fighting for monopoly on the AH, I'm a supplier for one of them and he loves ghost iron bars.

everything is a bit overpriced since not a lot of us are gatherers so the food is a bit high.

Say for fishes, they vary from 80g for 5 to 100g for 5.

So naturally this adds up and then you have a twisted market to play monopoly on!
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Warlock
    Just don't come here.
    Edited by Ziharkk on 3/14/2013 3:15 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    71 Night Elf Druid
    My how the times have changed...
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Monk
    no, PLEASE come, Manno horde needs more players. Yes we are a server rich in history. First pvp realm to open aq gates, and we were saturated with raw talent. Some of the best pvpers came out of Mannoroth, back in the day. Lost too many to Cho'lawl and tich.
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Rogue
    c-can i become undead now?
    Reply Quote
    87 Blood Elf Rogue
    MLG
    i might come here as horde because i'm worried i'll get to max level and all the "filled" zones that CRZ doesn't apply to will be 100 percent horde and I actually wanted to kill people while doing dailies
    Reply Quote
    100 Night Elf Druid
    Please consider becoming alliance and joining <shades of war> we are a semi-casual raiding guild looking to fill some ranks. Also just hoping to find some people that just want to have fun while playing wow. :)
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Paladin
    Please consider becoming alliance and joining <shades of war> we are a semi-casual raiding guild looking to fill some ranks. Also just hoping to find some people that just want to have fun while playing wow. :)

You got enough alliances, yo.

More Horde is better.
    Reply Quote
    03/14/2013 01:08 PMPosted by Tynx

from my relatively small experience looking at other server AH's. manno alliance has similar prices to most high pop servers. can't speak for the horde economy.

mannoroth is an old server. one of the original launch servers actually; so the server/guilds have plenty of history. alliance has always been the dominant faction, but not by a huge margin.

ruin is often considered the 2nd most competitive pvp battlegroup, behind bloodlust.

mannoroth was once a "high" pop server, but eventually got downgraded to "medium" pop. as with most medium pop realms, mannoroth has been slowly bleeding players to high pop realms.

after finally leaving this server, I must disagree.

An example of this is one of the only things I actually buy off the ah; feasts/food.

They're extremely expensive and very rare on mannoroth compared to the server I transferred too.

Then again, I'm on a top 5 us server now. :/
    Edited by Bunnychaser on 3/15/2013 4:37 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Warlock
    yet you're still not even a top 500 guild
    spk forever behind

We can't all be ruthlessly disloyal to our friends
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Hunter
    yet you're still not even a top 500 guild
    spk forever behind

thug life
    Reply Quote

thug life

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Strawberry+Puppy+Kisses

???
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]