Free Character Move from Illidan->Mannoroth

90 Orc Hunter
hold the !@#$ up this guy has jin'rokh down
Reply Quote
This thread is not about progression or not, yet you bring this !@#$ into these forums for no reason. You don't even play on this server anymore, why are you still visiting these forums? I make an ontopic post about a realm having a better auction house than this realm, and you throw in something that has nothing to do with the thread or any discussion taking place in it. This is actually the definition of spamming, by the way (and the fact that you insulted me in it makes it trolling also!). Enjoy your deserved punishment.

I was going to rant about statistics, but you'd ignore anything logical I posted, I just know it.
Edited by Bunnychaser on 3/16/2013 8:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Mah thread!

Illidanians, please ignore the above and come to this server!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Mah thread!

This is retarded, don't come here unless you want to be seriously disappointed.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Mah thread!

Dead horde side is no fun. You need more vegetables in your life.
Reply Quote

wat does it mean.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
May just be my imagination but I'm seeing more hordies around. Trade chat is occasionally active, I see plenty of horde doing dailies on the thunder isle. My alliance boomkin gets ganked occasionally too.

Brings a smile to my face.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
This thread is not about progression or not, yet you bring this !@#$ into these forums for no reason. You don't even play on this server anymore, why are you still visiting these forums? I make an ontopic post about a realm having a better auction house than this realm, and you throw in something that has nothing to do with the thread or any discussion taking place in it. This is actually the definition of spamming, by the way (and the fact that you insulted me in it makes it trolling also!). Enjoy your deserved punishment.

I was going to rant about statistics, but you'd ignore anything logical I posted, I just know it.

I visit these forums because I still have several alts that are on this realm, and I also enjoy reading these forums. If you wanna get so butthurt over some simple banter I've been giving you since, like, T12, then go ahead. And if you want to rant about statistics, you might want to first check your facts.
Also, why are you browsing these forums if you aren't on Manno anymore?
Edited by Sarthe on 3/17/2013 6:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Horde's only dead if you're unwilling to talk with anyone on your side. Certainly Horde is outnumbered on Mannoroth but there are still plenty of active guilds at multiple levels of play and with focus on virtually every aspect of endgame not only going strong but having fun on Mannoroth. I will HAPPILY talk with anyone from Illidan who wants to come to Mannoroth and talk honestly about where your interests cross paths with active guilds on Manno, whether it's my own or another because there's a ton of good guilds to join. Finding the right fit for you is about talking about what you want to do in game and I can help point you the right direction or get you in touch with the right people.

Come on over, Illidan Horde! Just don't switch to Alliance because you can't handle NOT being a super-majority on your server :)
Edited by Melizzy on 3/17/2013 10:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Vallos still here. Horde still dead.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

Aw you almost make me wanna transfer to Horde. I love veggies!
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
To transfer horde or not to transfer horde hmmm
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
come horde! We need the numbers!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Preferably PvPers, too many PvEers running around, imo.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
03/21/2013 05:31 PMPosted by Asageh
Preferably PvPers, too many PvEers running around, imo.

Ha.

More like, we have too many PvPers and too little PvEer.

Need more of BOTH!
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Ok say I wanna go Orc Monk who will take me??
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Why would you want to leave the comforts of Manno Alliance?

We do have a couple of pvping guilds and some low PvE guilds though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
In a dying guild and want to PvP more
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Evangelion is trying to get a solid group of RBGs going, I am usually willing to help and cap most guildies if they are up for Arenas. You could try us, Mongols might but I don't hear much about them. I don't think Playground Bullies are recruiting, are you Ryure?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I welcome Illidan hordies with open arms, more for me to kill. And if they over populate Mannoroth then i can finally go Horde again
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]