[H]global 10/25raidng more sigils = shatouced

90 Undead Priest
Is there a global channel for gathering 10/25 man raids in normal mode/heroic that IS NOT through LFR?

If not, one needs to be made because I see a demand. If you are like me, you do not want to spend hours or WEEKS gathering up these sigils of power/wisdom to complete quest for your sha touched item.

If you didn't know, using LFR is a slow method for this. If you join a 10/25 main raid on normal mode you can run and you can actually earn more than 1 sigil per boss per week. And, everyone in the group will get the sigil when it drops, not just some. Of course, maybe you have other needs 10/25 raiding also and the global chat will be much more suitable. the problem is consistently finding people and i know people will want to do this if they know or had a global channel.
Edited by Bucnasty on 3/14/2013 11:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://www.openraid.us
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I was thinking this might be a good place to use my texting app, but I think that's better suited for "flash mob" situations where you don't really need to assess the skill/gear level of the people being invited.

So yeah, openraid looks like a good bet.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]