Green Fire Club

90 Human Warlock
So who all on Shandris has managed to best Kanrethad and his absurd warlock hax? I have, and I can't say I ever want to have to do it again, lol. Fun fight in the end, but only after beating him.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
we have one person working their green fires.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
our second teams warlock is also working on it, Im not sure if he finished it or not. I'll have to ask him.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
AFK
Our warlock started it tonight. I'll have to see how far he got tomorrow.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
i can't even get the book to drop...bad luck i guess.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Morilak of Enlightened has green fire.
Reply Quote
37 Orc Warlock
I am having trouble with the last part. I think my just isn't high enough.
Reply Quote
My gear is nowhere near optimized and I didn't go in using any pots or food buffs so I think you only need an item level of about 480-485 or 23k or so base spell power to defeat him. A hard fight but just getting 5 item levels worth of gear made a huge difference for me. I bet if everyone had just waited to be fully LFR or valor geared no one would have complained about the difficulty of the encounter.
Reply Quote
37 Orc Warlock
Well my iL is 28.

But I think it's my internet connection. I keep lagging whenever I get to the AOE part when he summons Imps.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Just got Green Fire, the fight is Very easy just Tactic Crazy. Takes alot of patience and about 1.7k gold for repairs lol. With Every wipe you become better at it so don't give up just keep trying took me about 4 hours and like i said 1.7k gold for repairs. Had a blast doing it and the green fire spells made the infinite amount of repair bills worth trying over and over and over again. Good Luck to everyone trying you will get it eventually if you are patient enough.

Did it w/ 486 ilvl, Destruction Spec ( of course) , 85% optimized according to Askmrrobot.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]