Young Justice Endgame

90 Blood Elf Rogue
Im sad now.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
It's a shame they cancelled the series... especially with that cliffhanger :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Yea, for sure. Im just sad at the death, and we all know what the ending really could have started.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Poor Wally and Artemis....Savage went where i expected him to....its a shame CN sucks at renewing things. The new version of Thundercats was awesome.....I could go on but it sucks XXXX died....well maybe...who knows?

edit: Same goes for Green Lantern. Aya was awesome and still is, in my mind. :)
Edited by Eneria on 3/16/2013 10:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
yeah but why have gripping intense stories when you can have safe infantile humor instead.

ಠ_ಠ

honestly what goes on in the heads of network executives.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
yeah but why have gripping intense stories when you can have safe infantile humor instead.

ಠ_ಠ

honestly what goes on in the heads of network executives.

I dont know......it had a very sad/interesting ending.......and they dont want to renew it???

Im all for teen titans but still....sometimes there are morons at the top.

edit: Two sad ending in a row...I'm braced for death in MLP season 4.
Edited by Eneria on 3/16/2013 2:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
The ending was kind of a nice big middle finger to the network. It successfully wrapped up the season, while showing just how much more awesome everyone is missing out on because the show is cancelled.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
The ending was kind of a nice big middle finger to the network. It successfully wrapped up the season, while showing just how much more awesome everyone is missing out on because the show is cancelled.

Well thats true enough, way to look on the bright side of things.

edit: I still feel so bad for Artemis though.... :(
Edited by Eneria on 3/16/2013 7:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Yea, for sure. Im just sad at the death, and we all know what the ending really could have started.

Honestly if the show had been able to continue, I feel pretty confident we'd find out he wasn't really dead in the next season, that he was warped into some other dimension, or absorbed into the speed force, or something like that.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Honestly if the show had been able to continue, I feel pretty confident we'd find out he wasn't really dead in the next season, that he was warped into some other dimension, or absorbed into the speed force, or something like that.

I personally think Wally just went into the Speed Force; after all, he just... faded out. Like in the one Justice League: unlimited episode where The Flash went into the speed force after going too fast fighting Luthor/Braniac.

on another note, anyone else see Godfrey on Apookalypse with Vandal Savage?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
[quote]
on another note, anyone else see Godfrey on Apookalypse with Vandal Savage?

yeah i had to look this up since i only know the character from justice league so apparently this version of the character is closer to his comic counterpart. which just adds another layer to the light's master plan.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
That new Teen Titans they are replacing it with... I'm going to be sicks D:
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue

I never looked at the new teen titans until recently, the idea of a revamped teen titans was great to me, but then I saw what the show really was....... :(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
03/28/2013 03:14 PMPosted by Eneria

I never looked at the new teen titans until recently, the idea of a revamped teen titans was great to me, but then I saw what the show really was....... :(

the original run of the show was actually good. Opening theme music was a little too bubblegum but the stories were pretty decent for the most part. Each season had an over arcing story centered on one of the main characters.

This new thing......it's kind of funny but that's all it's got.

I'd rather have a show with in depth plot and character development.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]