Isle PVP

100 Goblin Hunter
tldr
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Why am i not suprised by your reply. Typical tween.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Lol he complains about the "stupid common reply," then gives us tldr. He is a true innovator.
Also 5 paragraphs is nothing, hardly an essay.

Upon inspection you've barely made it past 1500 rating, so perhaps you could do with a lil more reading about pvp Sephyxia
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Think this post is made in confusion or attention...

This is a pvp server like it or not, move if you don't like it
You chose pvp quests guess what will happen... PvP outbreaks

I get ganked all the time but I get my kills back I'm doing good. I do only PVE.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
If my terrible monk !@# can hold my own ground, you should be able to also. Just get a group together or something
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Most folks that practice mass ganking do so simply for the visceral joy of taking a whiz in someone else's lemonade and pissing them off. Frankly, I'm weary of getting pissed off, so from here on, the most you'll get from me is a sigh. There will be no rage, no righteous indignation, no griping and complaining. I don't have a chance most times so I'll just let you have your giggle. You won't get anything else, just a sigh.

As an aside, I suggest to the Alliance that we boycott the Isle of Gank and bring the server progression to a halt. To take back a bit of our power, as it were.

Thank you and have a good day.

Boring.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Hunter
you can dog on me all you want about pvp. i dont do arena and done very little RBGing. could careless. it bores me. i like to gank people out in the open and if thats pvp then i guess i pvp.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
you can dog on me all you want about pvp. i dont do arena and done very little RBGing. could careless. it bores me. i like to gank people out in the open and if thats pvp then i guess i pvp.

tl;dr
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
tl;dr

tl;dr
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
HUMAN? dude wtf
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
HUMAN? dude wtf

Can't resist those racials.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
yeah the rep bonus is pretty sick.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Was either Draenei or Human. I flipped a coin. :p
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

again and again..
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Even though Stormreaver Alliance has gone through some major changes, I think in the end we will come out alright.

Horde on the other end is already losing steam and most of the guild that Faction changed to horde thinking the grass was greener on the other side have done worse raid progression wise or disbanded by now.

I think we be best on Alliance side to create more of a small welcoming community to new players and be part of the solution and not the problem.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
03/19/2013 09:50 AMPosted by Xezzu

again and again..

lol. First flip was human so i went human :x
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
All the alliance needs to do is group up into ten different raids and own the isle
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Hunter
Even though Stormreaver Alliance has gone through some major changes, I think in the end we will come out alright.

Horde on the other end is already losing steam and most of the guild that Faction changed to horde thinking the grass was greener on the other side have done worse raid progression wise or disbanded by now.

I think we be best on Alliance side to create more of a small welcoming community to new players and be part of the solution and not the problem.

not sure what your smoking but not a single guild who has faction changed has disbanded or regretted their decision.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
xezzu...do you think anyone reads your wall of texts about pvp ganking? how the hell can you write these essays on pvp? its a pvp server, people see something they can kill, typically another player. they are gonna do it! for sheer enjoyment. if they dont, obviously they dont feel like it. sheesh.

Umm, I read it and rather enjoyed it.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
stupid common reply. not only have alliance dwindled in numbers, but intelligence...

You are just showing your stupidity acting in this manner.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]