The Black Prince Quartermaster

100 Undead Warlock
That dude has nothing to sell to me. I've got a sha thingie rock that The Black Prince gave me... but what do I put it in? PLZ HELP!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
That's right, you can only buy the Legendary gems from him...

Oh, sorry... you need the weapon from Sha in the Terrace to socket the gem
Edited by Dazaral on 3/17/2013 7:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
You put it in a sha-touched weapon, which comes from T14 raids. The ones you're looking for are Loshan, Terror Incarnate and Jin'ya, Orb of the Waterspeaker.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Thank you!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)