[H] Looking for that special raid group :)

90 Tauren Shaman
Well hello there Hellscream forums! I'm looking for that special group of raiders that are in need of a dps / healer to fill out their raid.
I reactivated my account about a week ago, leveled up my shaman, ground up some gear and hit the LFR. unfortunately i wasn't able to get enough elder charms to get into ToT LFR my first week back :(

Really looking to get into a tight knit 10-man group, but would also join a 25-man
I'm really looking for a group that is serious about progressing. My main focus in raiding is the killing of bosses.

the short of it:
toon: Apek
Gear: 475 ilevel atm.
spec: elem / resto
availability: any day of the week. nights work the best for me. very flexible
experience: i have experience raiding in every expansion. vanilla, BC, Wrath, Cata, and a wee bit in MoP

the longer of it:
toon: Apek
- i have been playing this toon since the beginning of wrath of the lich king when i made a new account to start playing again. i have a few alts (priest, druid, warrior, rogue) but only the priest is 90

spec: elem/resto
- when i first started raiding i played a healer and fell in love with healing. in my opinion it will always be my best role. I'm currently maining as elemental in this expansion and off healing when a group needs me to. i played enhance in wrath and absolutely loved the spec and thought i would bring the class full circle by mastering elemental too

availability- I'm in college and i live with some friends so there aren't any outside factors that will pull me away unless my roommate is dying or something. i can flex to fit any schedule that is works for my classes

experience- i have raided since vanilla, took a break during BC, came back for wrath and then quit again after clearing teir 1 cata.

Hit me up in game (most likely will be on the this toon), send me a mail, or reply here.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Man, don't you have another toon? We have room on our roster, but we already carry two shaman. Have you hit up SLV?
Reply Quote
We are always looking for great players. However, I am not sure we have room for a resto shaman. Feel free to hit up Groken, Imyx or Kaerious about some options.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Warlock
we have a weekend group in need of a third healer /dps now that a couple heals are a bit flakey with time. Look up myself on stains or krel on any of his toons.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]