Pet Battle Tourney - 3/23 7pm EST - PRIZES!

90 Worgen Druid
In an effort to build some community/server involvement and maybe stir up some life on this little old server of ours, <Frustration> will be hosting a pet battle tournament this Saturday evening! Here are the details:

Who:
Anyone, provided you are able to have an alliance character on Fenris that can make it to Northshire Abbey.

What:
Pet battle tournament. Brackets will be set based off of people who "register" with me at the start time. Brackets will be posted here on forums before the tournament starts and will be updated as the competition progresses. Winners will move towards the championship!

When:
Starting at 1900 server time (7PM EST for those who don't military) we will make a group (I may entertain "pre-registering" with me or Prevailant up to 10-15 minutes before then). Those in the group will be considered Registered. At 1915 registration will close. First games will be announced at around 1925 or so and the games will continue from there.

Where:
To enable our Horde buddies a chance to participate, we'll be setting up at the Northshire Abbey (*human starting area). Bring your main (Alliance) or make a level 1 Human alt and we'll meet there in noob central. We'll also be advertising in trade chat before then.

How:
Match ups will be based on the bracket posted on this forum. Players will find each other, initiate a pet battle duel, and then report the winner to me. It will take confirmation from both the winner and the loser (take a screenshot if you aren't trusting) for me to advance the winner. Once down to the final 8 players, games will become best of 3 series. Rotating your lineup is allowed.

Why:
PRIZES of course!!!!
1st Place: 10,000 gold, OR, "Delver of the Vaults" title (Heroic Will of the Emperor in MSV -*requires alliance level 90 toon - not being in quest greens also helps a little)
2nd Place: 3,000 gold
3rd Place (2 semi-final losers): 1,000 gold

We're hoping to get some good turnout from this. If we do, we'll continue to try and do things like this and probably up the ante with some of the rewards.

Talk to me or Prevailant in game or leave a message on here for more info. Best of luck!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
:O I wanna join!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
FENRIS BEST POKEMON TRAINER WILL BE CROWNED
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Bring your friends! It should be a fun time.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I just started goofing around with this when I was using it to level toons a few weeks back. Still, I dont think ill have a solid set of 25s in time. I think my highest is 22 or so
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Pro tip: Find a rare beast type pet and level it to 25. Then go to Valley of the Four Winds (by the Farm) and start a pet battle with one of the Critter types in the area. Put in whatever pet you want to level (can be level 1) and let him go 1 turn. Then swap in your level 25 Beast that will annihilate critters and quickly wipe out the opposing "team". You can level a pet to 25 in about half an hour like this, it's awesome. If you get 2 level 25 beasts and/or 1 that can heal, you'll go even faster (you can check my current team which works well for this). The only challenging part is getting your first pet to 25. If you have a level 22 now, you are about 2-3 hours or so from having 5 level 25's.

(All credit goes to Prev's wife, "wifeyboo", who is the best poke-trainer of all ever time)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Great idea, folks. Hope you get a great turnout.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Going down tonight! Get your teams set.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
So...... who won? I was'nt able to make it
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
ok I got some 25s....

LETS DO THIS
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]