[H] Dread Knights is Recruiting

100 Undead Warrior
I founded the guild in 11/2005 with friends and we have raided all content from vanilla wow up to patch 5.2. Sadly, we were not able to maintain our raiding roster on our old server and all the core players agreed it was time to move and re-build.

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild serious about progression. The guild is made up of mature friendly members with busy jobs and families so understand how life can interfere with game time but we still enjoy playing and raiding.

We are looking for all classes and roles at this time.

Our website is: http://www.wowdreadknights.com

You can review our guild rules and policies on our site and apply. Applications are preferred but to speed up rebuilding I am only asking players to read our rules and register on our forums. You can PST any member for more information or guild invite.

Raid Days are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday.

We raid from 8:30 pm to 11:30 pm server time (EST).
Edited by Raveprime on 4/6/2013 8:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
Taking all classes at this time, no app necessary, just read the rules and PST any member.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
My son (in his 20s) and I (in my 50s) are looking to move to Zul'jin. We are currently taking a break from hardcore RAIDing and we are just running RAID Finder, the new open world RAIDs, and rep dailies. My son and I like the guild rules and would like an opportunity to join Dread Knights. Please let me know if you think we are a fit.

Thanks!
Rubark
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
Both you and your son are welcome. It is difficult to maintain a hardcore raiding schedule, I did for a while but then I got busier at work and so created DK to have a guild somewhere between hardcore and casual. Still want to have fun and progress but can't raid more than 3 days a week.

I did spend most of my Sunday yesterday designed and programing an application form for my forum. Never programmed in php before so it was kinda fun.

Applications are optional but preferred.

I had to ban a lot of email domains because of spambots on the forum. If this is a problem for anyone, let me know in game and I can easily undo the ban on your domain.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
Still short for 10 man raids and having to pug. Want to fill up our 10 man raid and get to building up to 25 man raiding again.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
Still actively recruiting
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
Particularly short on healers right now. We are finishing up with MSV, HOF, and Terrace right now and plan to start on ToT in the next week or 2.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]