[H] 497 Holy Paladin LF Guild

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello,
I am a holy paladin and I'm looking for a guild...

I would like to progress into ToT, my shadow priest http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ysera/Acetylcholin/simple has downed the first boss in ToT and as cleared MSV, HoF, and most of ToES

This toon has cleared all 5.1 content (after the nerf sadly) as this was my pug toon.

My ret set is sitting around 465, and I'm trying to gear it up, but I do have a 492 shadow priest and a 480ish holy offspec.

I started raiding in TBC, however I took a long break for Cataclysm.

I would prefer to stay horde as most of my btag friends are horde, and I would like to stay on a high pop server, as I hate having a crummy economy.

Right now I am looking for a guild that raids just about any day but Saturday and Wednesday (I can do 12a EST on the Wed night though).

More than happy to run an LFR with you, or creating a log when I run LFR or a pug.
Edited by Elpaladini on 3/20/2013 11:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
L'anananas
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
12/12 t 15
12/16 H t14
** Recruitment video!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE9egkNkBPI
** Featured on WoW Insider!: http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/08/08/new-attitude-new-home-the-warm-fuzzy-tale-of-the-guild-realm

What we need from you:
- Be motivated to be the best. If you aren't, and do not care that much, you aren't going to do that well.
- Have 100% dedication to playing your character and class
- Be RELIABLE, we need you to attend almost every raid. In the events that you can't attend we need to know in advance.
- Have a microphone and not be afraid to use it. We do not type to communicate as it wastes time

You will receive criticism when you make mistakes, sometimes it will be harsh, but you must be able to take this and improve. If you are going to go and cry to your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/mom when someone tells you that you did something wrong, we are not the place for you.

What you can expect from us:
- A disciplined and hardcore raid environment, as a guild our focus will be on being #1 and anything else is falling short.
- A social environment, for most of our members that is one of the biggest draws of this game. So you will find people on at all times, many of us play different games as well. Our guild may be predicated around raiding but we want a family type atmosphere (although that of a dysfunctional one) and do want interaction and interests to go beyond raiding.

Bless the Martyr in the News
http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/06/30/wow-moviewatch-bless-the-martyr-blackwing-descent/
http://officerchat.org/2011/09/30/interview-with-a-guild-bless-the-martyr/#more-725

Standard raid schedule:
Sunday-Wednesday
8:30-12:00 EST

High Need
Holy Paladin
Hunter
Shadow Priest
Mage
Warlock

RealID
GM & RL: Donthealme#1551

or email blessthemartyrguild@gmail.com

If you prefer to speak with someone on the server, pst any officer in game:
Meows/Pathosìs, DHM/Worldboss, or Cishir
Apply at
http://www.blessthemartyrguild.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
well we are currently looking for a Holy Pally for our core 25 man we are currently 2/12 ToT.
Add me to your friends list and give me a yell if you are interested or log on are website divinity.guildlaunch.com my battle tag is mia#1783
Edited by Ticticboom on 3/20/2013 1:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I will look you up.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
<Last Laugh> on US-Bleeding Hollow is looking for healers

Raid times: Tuesday - Thursday, 10pm-1am EST. We sometimes raid Monday as well.

We are a 10 man horde guild looking to progress through heroics. Previously 10/16H in t14 we are currently 9/12N.

We have an immediate opening for a:

-Resto Shaman
-Holy Paladin

If you are interested please contact me in game via battletag

Roanari#1431
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Can't raid wednesdays, otherwise I would love to.

Unless you are super late night
Edited by Elpaladini on 3/20/2013 11:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Collateral Damage is looking for more! Our guild is made of a majority of adult working professionals that have been raiding together for over 5 years. We have recently transferred to Whisperwind from Vek'nilash to help recruitment and enjoy a livelier server. We all have real lives outside of WoW, but we still raid seriously. Our goal each tier is to finish the normals and work on a few heroics; we are not trying to be a US top 100 hardcore raiding group.

With the recent success in recruitment, we are exceptionally close to 25 man raiding; however, we require a few more to solidify our ranks. Candidates should be prepared to make 2 of our 3 raids (times listed below). We use mumble for communication, and EPGP for loot distribution.

We are a mature no drama guild.

If you're interested, applications can be submitted at www.cdvek.com (we are working on moving the site soon).
Needs:

High
Melee DPS (3 - 4)
Ranged DPS (3 - 4)

Medium
Healer (1 - 3)

Low
Tank (1)

We currently run three raids a week:
Tuesday 9-11 PM CST (10-12 EST, 7-9 PST)
Thursday 9-11 PM CST (10-12 EST, 7-9 PST)
Sunday 8-11 PM CST (9-12 EST, 6-9 PST)

Feel free to contact me Steelbrick in game or via Battletag

Brick#1919
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bananas
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Malice is 25m raiding guild looking to fill a few roles, leadership here in Malice is all veterans of this game, we have been playing together and raiding since Vanilla and have stayed competative in all content and would like that to continue,Mature 18+ atmosphere.

Progression

25-Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6N - 3/6HM

-Heart Of Fear: 6/6N

-Terrace Of Endless Spring: 4/4N (Elite Protectors)

-Throne Of Thunder: 4/12

Loot EPGP

Raid days Tues, Weds,Thurs - 7pm - 10pm Server CST

We will supply-Flasks -Pots-Enchants -Gems -Food -Repairs

www.maliceofchogall.enjin.com

Only the people who perform will hold raid spots we are not interested in having to carry suck pumps, all we ask is you show up and give 100% Contact me in game or any officer for more info.

Ataxx#1908
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
<Attrition> is looking for raiders who love to raid! We’re currently a 10M guild on Arthas horde looking to start getting back into raiding. We want people who know what raiding is, and love it more than anything else in this game. We’re a brand new guild formerly part of Euphonic of Arthas which took a major set back and it fell apart so we’re trying to rebuild and form our own guild.

Recruitment:
Accepting all applications that are above exceptional players. Our current needs are:
Range - Ele shaman, Warlock, Mage.
Healer - ANY.
Melee - Warrior, Monk.

These are full time positions, we don’t recruit for the bench. Our roster is very small and we expect our members to utilize off specs to avoid an over-crowded roster.

Requirements:
Fully prepared for raids – Enchants, gems, food, flask, potions - anything you need to raid effectively.
Ability to take direct, blunt, honest feedback on preformance.
Knowledge/research of all fights, including heroic versions and normal.
90% or higher raid attendance is required, we’re aware real life happens if something comes up please take your time and let us know if possible.
Know your class inside and out.
Drama will not be tolerated.
Stable connection required.

Guild Info:
Raid start: 8:00pm – 12:00pm EST
Raid days: Tuesday – Thursday
attrition-arthas.wowstead.com if you think this is the place for you drop an app!

We’re a brand new guild looking to start fresh. Six of our members were 15/16H pre 5.2 and we’re looking to hopefully return to this progression in time but not immediately… If you’re looking for a guild and think you have a chance to prove your self we would be more than happy to have you raid with us.

If you have any questions regarding anything or would like to talk to us, please feel free to add us on battle tag.

Officer - Bubbaset#1683
GM - Xirhas#1877
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
HI Elpaladini: We're LF a healer. Please see guild details below & visit iloveriot.com
Thanks, zpriten :)

About us:
<Riot> has existed since the launch of vanilla WoW. Originally hailing from the Warsong server, we made our move to Gorefiend in the middle of The Burning Crusade, eventually becoming one of the longest standing 25-man raiding guilds on Gorefiend. Our primary goal is to clear the most current content as it becomes available on both normal and heroic 25-man difficulties.

<Riot> is a hard-casual guild. We have a focused, but fun and friendly raiding environment. We also have a very dedicated leadership and we do our best to maintain a good reputation on our server.

MoP Progression:
    Tier 15:
  • Throne of the Thunder King 5/12 (25N)
  • Tier 14:
  • Mogu'shan Vaults 4/6 (Heroic 25), 6/6 (25N)
  • Terrace of Endless Springs 4/4 (25 norm)
  • Heart of Fear 2/6 (Heroic 25) , 6/6 (25N)
  • Mogu'shan Vaults 6/6 (25 norm)
  • Cata:
  • Dragon Soul: 8/8 Heroic 25. Savior of Azeroth. Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider (25). (Many dragons)
  • Firelands: 7/7 Heroic 25. Firelord.
  • Other 25 Heroic: Sinestra, Nefarian, Al'Akir.

Recruitment Needs:
We will consider exceptional applicants but are currently focused on recruiting the following classes:
  • 1 Warlock
  • 1 Mage
  • 1 Healer (Priest, druid, or MW Monk)
  • 1 Elemental Shaman

Evening Raiding Times (Eastern US):
  • Wednesday 8 - 12
  • Thursday 8 - 12
  • Sunday 8 - 12

Requirements:
  • The guild's focus is 25-man endgame content. We do not care about 10-man content when a 25-man version exists.
  • Must be able to meet the above raid times. 100% attendance is not required, but you must have a compatible schedule. That includes all raiding days. We need dependable raiders.
  • Must be a team player. We recruit enough to ensure that we can keep raiding even if someone has to miss a night, so candidates must be okay with the possibility of sitting out on occasion.
  • Mains only. No second raid lockout for your alt. And please don't ask to bring your alts to farm content on primary raiding nights.
  • No drama queens. Can't emphasize this enough. We like Gorefiend and we don't want drama with other guilds. Don't bring it here.
  • We are not a hardcore guild. Yes, we're committed to 3 nights of 25-man heroic content, and we are serious when raiding. We do what we can in that time. We do not add extra days to push content. We do well enough, but we do not stress about server firsts. If this is a problem for you, do not apply.
  • Decent 25-person endgame raiding experience required. This includes pre-Mists of Pandaria.
  • Decent internet connection required.
  • We use EPGP for loot. ( http://code.google.com/p/epgp/ )
  • We use Mumble rather then Ventrilo for raid communication. (http://mumble.sourceforge.net/ ) Please install prior to any tryout.

If you're interested, please register and complete an application at: http://www.iloveriot.com. Any questions can be directed via website or in-game PM to Zpriten, Blindeye, Lannistur, Mogster, Shibumi, Grindewald, Miasma, or Warmlettuce.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Good evening Elpaladini! <Chain Reaction> of Area-52 Horde is looking for an experienced holy paladin to complete our roster. We finished Tier 14 at 11/16 Heroics and have hit Throne of Thunder running (7/12N as of 3/14). Highlights (the stuff that everyone looks for first) are below. For more details you can go to http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/post/63068740147/ or apply at chainreactionguild.org You can also contact Ghoulie (aiber#1234) or Krysann (krysann#1443). Please have a WoL parse prior to applying.

Schedule:
Tuesday, 7:30-11:30pm EST
Thursday, 7:30-11:30pm EST
Sunday (optional clean up) 1:00-4:00pm EST

Loot system:
Need before greed.

We are a tight-knit 10 man raiding guild, therefore we have no need for a complex loot system. As such, we ask that raiders play nice and share the loot love.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Unkempt is a level 25 10-man raiding guild of Silvermoon (3/12 Normal Throne of Thunder and 3/16 Heroic Tier 14). We are always looking for heroic ready gamers eager to contribute to our progression through the new expansion so any class feel free to apply. We also currently have limited recruitment open for other individuals who are looking for a more social atmosphere, to make new friends or those who can't fully commit to the raid schedule but are interested in being an alternate. We're a very welcoming and nurturing guild with skilled, knowledgeable, helpful and morally skewed members. For more information please check Raid Info in the forums. BTW, Beware the firing gnome officer!

http://unkempt.wowstead.com/

Currently Recruiting (ilvl 490+):
1 Windwalker Monk or 1 Rogue (any spec)
1 Warrior dps or 1 Ret Pally

Raid Days:
Tuesday 5:30-8:30 PST
Thursday 5:30-8:30 PST
Sunday 5:30-8:30 PST

Loot System: EPGP
EP = Experience Points - earned by killing raid bosses – 45 per night and 15 extra for a new boss kill
GP = Gear Points - earned by receiving loot - 15 per main spec piece (no charge for offspec)
EP/GP = Priority
Priority can be seen with an add on called EPGP (dkp reloaded). This is not a required add on but is the only way to check your priority.
Every Tuesday there is a 20% decay of EP and GP to encourage high attendance.

If you cannot make raid or you will be late you must post on the forums! Here are the rewards or consequences for posting late or early.
24 hours or more in advance will give you 10 EP.
Less than 24 hours advance will give you .5 GP per hour late.
If you do not post and you show late you will get 15 GP.
If you do not post and you don’t show up you will get 18 GP.

Required Add-ons:

Deadly Boss Mods (DBM)

Omen

GTFO

EPGP (dkp reloaded) - optional

Guild Ranks: As a reward to Raiders with high attendance we have implemented guild ranks with our loot system. Guild rank is determined by performance, attendance (EP) and attitude.

Core Raider Rank

-Must maintain an EP of at least 500

- Must be properly geared/gemmed/enchanted/glyphed/specced

- Must know the encounters and strats

* Priority on raid invites

* Free guild repairs

* Loot priority

Raider Rank

- Must maintain an EP of at least 250

- Must successfully complete the trial period

- Must know the encounter and strats

* Invites according to raid composition

* Loot priority > Trial/Social rank

Trial Rank

Alt/Social Rank

There will be about a 2 week trial, during these 2 weeks you will constantly be looked at after each raid. Your combat log reports will be scrutinized; your gear, spec, enchants, gems, and experience will be questioned. Upon completion of the trial period you will be either promoted to raider rank or encouraged to make the changes needed to be a contributer to our team.

Attendance:
We expect everyone to maintain a 90%+ raid attendance. Missing a raid cause of IRL emergency is fine but "don't feel like raiding tonight" doesn't cut it. We want players who want to raid, who itch to log on to kill some new bosses or grind some old ones and just hang out with the guild.

Team play:
It really isn't about you. It's about the team. You need to be the type of person that can take one for the team and sit out for a fight/night, respec or something similar if necessary. Team play is key for us and is something we require. We don't give in to crybabies only thinking about themselves. We want players who understand that the game isn't a single player game.

Communication:
You are expected to listen, be fully attentive when assignments are given out for each encounter during a raid. We also expect you to be vocal and acknowledge us when you're assigned a specific task, we don't like talking to ourselves. Each player needs to be able to communicate with the raid to let us know what's important. That means you have a mic and will use it.

Contact Info:
Eldreer --- GM and Raid Leader --- Battletag: DoubleD#1398 --- Wisper me ingame.
Hatauri --- Officer --- Wisper me ingame.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Unkempt is a level 25 10-man raiding guild of Silvermoon (3/12 Normal Throne of Thunder and 3/16 Heroic Tier 14). We are always looking for heroic ready gamers eager to contribute to our progression through the new expansion so any class feel free to apply. We also currently have limited recruitment open for other individuals who are looking for a more social atmosphere, to make new friends or those who can't fully commit to the raid schedule but are interested in being an alternate. We're a very welcoming and nurturing guild with skilled, knowledgeable, helpful and morally skewed members. For more information please check Raid Info in the forums. BTW, Beware the firing gnome officer!

http://unkempt.wowstead.com/

Currently Recruiting (ilvl 490+):
1 Windwalker Monk or 1 Warrior dps or 1 Ret Pally
1 Resto Shammy or 1 Mistweaver Monk

Raid Days:
Tuesday 5:30-8:30 PST
Thursday 5:30-8:30 PST
Sunday 5:30-8:30 PST

Loot System: EPGP
EP = Experience Points - earned by killing raid bosses – 45 per night and 15 extra for a new boss kill
GP = Gear Points - earned by receiving loot - 15 per main spec piece (no charge for offspec)
EP/GP = Priority
Priority can be seen with an add on called EPGP (dkp reloaded). This is not a required add on but is the only way to check your priority.
Every Tuesday there is a 20% decay of EP and GP to encourage high attendance.

If you cannot make raid or you will be late you must post on the forums! Here are the rewards or consequences for posting late or early.
24 hours or more in advance will give you 10 EP.
Less than 24 hours advance will give you .5 GP per hour late.
If you do not post and you show late you will get 15 GP.
If you do not post and you don’t show up you will get 18 GP.

Required Add-ons:

Deadly Boss Mods (DBM)

Omen

GTFO

EPGP (dkp reloaded) - optional

Guild Ranks: As a reward to Raiders with high attendance we have implemented guild ranks with our loot system. Guild rank is determined by performance, attendance (EP) and attitude.

Core Raider Rank

-Must maintain an EP of at least 500

- Must know the encounters and strats

* Priority on raid invites

* Free guild repairs

* Loot priority

Raider Rank

- Must maintain an EP of at least 250

- Must successfully complete the trial period

* Loot priority > Trial/Social rank

Trial Rank

Alt/Social Rank

There will be about a 2 week trial, during these 2 weeks you will constantly be looked at after each raid. Your combat log reports will be scrutinized; your gear, spec, enchants, gems, and experience will be questioned. Upon completion of the trial period you will be either promoted to raider rank or encouraged to make the changes needed to be a contributer to our team.

Attendance:
We expect everyone to maintain a 90%+ raid attendance. Missing a raid cause of IRL emergency is fine but "don't feel like raiding tonight" doesn't cut it. We want players who want to raid, who itch to log on to kill some new bosses or grind some old ones and just hang out with the guild.

Team play:
It really isn't about you. It's about the team. You need to be the type of person that can take one for the team and sit out for a fight/night, respec or something similar if necessary. Team play is key for us and is something we require. We don't give in to crybabies only thinking about themselves. We want players who understand that the game isn't a single player game.

Communication:
You are expected to listen, be fully attentive when assignments are given out for each encounter during a raid. We also expect you to be vocal and acknowledge us when you're assigned a specific task, we don't like talking to ourselves. Each player needs to be able to communicate with the raid to let us know what's important. That means you have a mic and will use it.

Contact Info:
Eldreer --- GM and Raid Leader --- Battletag: DoubleD#1398 --- Wisper me ingame.
Hatauri --- Officer --- Wisper me ingame.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Max threat
Is in need of heals an dps for 25m raid we raid wed/thur 7-10pm server (West coast time)
We are a laid back friendly guild we r a 100% drama free guild that just like to hang out an have fun an raid at same time we do not try to be the best we just raid to have fun an kill bosses.If u think this will be good add my battle tag onenf1ngon1y#1450
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]