[Heroic Horridon] Direhorn Spirit

90 Human Paladin
During the Heroic Horridon encounter, other raid members' fixated Direhorn Spirit adds were changing target and meleeing, thus killing, me on my Paladin. They were invisible to my player and I had no fixate when this occurred. It happened 2 pulls in a row at one point during progression. This is obviously unintended; please look into this.
Edited by Estellese on 3/19/2013 10:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I second this, this happened quite a few time to us. To many to ignore this.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I have this happened repeatedly. Also my dinosaur decides to evade making it very interesting.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I heard that mages invisibility can cause the fixate to switch to a random player, might be causing your problems.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I heard that mages invisibility can cause the fixate to switch to a random player, might be causing your problems.

I've specifically avoided feigning because of that and it has still happened.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
03/28/2013 08:18 PMPosted by Bledwarf

I've specifically avoided feigning because of that and it has still happened.

This. If the fixate is actually switching then the debuff needs to be updating, because the debuff is still staying on the player whom the Direhorn originally picked.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
This is still happening. Died while tanking War-God at the start of phase 2 because of someone's Direhorn Spirit meleeing me. Combat log shows no overkill damage from any visible sources. Getting really frustrated with this, as out of ~20 some pulls tonight it happened 6-7 times.
Edited by Thecheat on 3/31/2013 9:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
This is still happening. Died while tanking War-God at the start of phase 2 because of someone's Direhorn Spirit meleeing me. Combat log shows no overkill damage from any visible sources. Getting really frustrated with this, as out of ~20 some pulls tonight it happened 6-7 times.

We have had multiple wipes that would have been kills due to this bug. Either take the time to come let us know that hey, this is a bug and we are working on it. Or hey, this isn't a bug and deal with it.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Happened in two nights of work. Full health, then dead with no damaging ability in combat logs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]