Compy Stomp

100 Blood Elf Death Knight
There aren't nearly enough of these things to meet the needs of the many players trying to do the quest, and that of course means a lot of bad feelings between players. As far as I saw there were only like 2 spots where they would spawn (one group at a time), and those spots were constantly being camped. I tried to group with people, but no one wants to deal. We just want to get the quest done and move on. So could you please look into the spawn rates for these?

Also would be a lot kinder to make the requirement 9 instead of 10, seeing how they spawn in groups of 3. And that meat debuff doesn't seem to work. Not a single compy showed up after I had meat applied to me by the troll (fetish binder? i forget).

Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I agree, this quest is terrible as is.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
It is an horrible quest, waiting 20min to kill a single raptor left, ty blizz.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Agreed. I tried it for the first time this morning. I ran around for 30 mins and could only find and kill 3.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
This quest is currently impossible.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
increase the spawn rate already!!!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I haven't had trouble with the quest, but I've learned side areas with compys that people in the main area overlook.

For example, hunt around the edges of the area, particularly near the gate that goes to the central path/steps.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]