HTT vs AG

90 Draenei Shaman
with the buff does HTT still trump AG?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Yep
Reply Quote
Indeed.

It's funny. Was helping a friend with his HoF alt run last week, and there was another Resto shaman telling me how he felt his performance skyrocketed when he started to take AG instead of HTT. Needless to say, I was getting close to 2M healing per HTT use, making around 12% of my healing in most fights (namely Garalon), while his AG would rarely break 1M at the end of the fights.

Well, part of it was a skill issue; but still, don't take AG as Resto.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
And remember, that clutch healing when you need it most is worth more than random bits scattered throughout the fight. Healing tide is golden.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Spending 100-150k mana to get 1-1.5M healing out of AG every 2 min assuming you don't get interrupted by mechanics or forced to move. Being unable to cast UL-HR during it without losing much of it's value.

or

Spending 14+k mana to get over 2-3M healing out of HTT every 3 minutes, which happens regardless of stuns/silences/movement. Which can be teleported to the other side of the room to reach players you couldn't reach otherwise. Then potentially recalling it at the end if everyone it topped off to get your mana back.

Such a hard choice. NOT.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]