Windweaver.

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I have this named saved on Exodar server if anyone is intrested in it for a price, but not all that expensive.

You can contact me in game or if I'm not online, post here or in game mail works too !

Faction doesnt matter since I have a toon I'm leveling up on Alliance side also.

I also have another name I might part with for the right price, Mystwalker.

thank you and have a good day :D
Reply Quote
18 Tauren Monk
hi im a cow and im not selling this name

YOU CANT HAZ IT! NONE OF YOUS!
Reply Quote
Just noting this, but whenever you delete a character with a name that you chose, in this case Windweaver/Mystwalker, the original person who made the names (Soul) has a reserve on it for 90 days, so whomever buys this, you have to wait 90 days to be able to use the name.

Just a heads up.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Just noting this, but whenever you delete a character with a name that you chose, in this case Windweaver/Mystwalker, the original person who made the names (Soul) has a reserve on it for 90 days, so whomever buys this, you have to wait 90 days to be able to use the name.

Just a heads up.

How it used to work (don't know if this is no longer the case) is the name was on "reserve" for 24-48 hours upon deletion then it was free for us by anyone. But for 90 days after deletion the previous user reserves the right to put in a ticket and get the name back, and your new alt would be renamed. Again, don't know if this is the case any longer.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Just a heads up.

never had a problem before with this.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Just a heads up.

I think this is only when you name change, then the original name is locked for 90 days.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
My understanding was that names weren't available for 90 days after a character name changes away from it, but a character that was deleted's name is instantly available. I've done this with characters between my brother and I's accounts. I'd have him put a toon on his account (if I wasn't playing) on Exodar with a name I wanted, then the next time I'd reactivate my account, I'd just have him delete the placeholder toon.
Edited by Krogdar on 3/20/2013 5:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Alright, my bad, was just giving a heads up, though. :3
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
SPACE OPERA SYMPHONY!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
hump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
my bump
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rkrdmf7GzKg

That is all.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
NO ---- this is the answer you are seeking!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSReSGe200A
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
names still for sale..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]