AN OLD DUNGEON TATIC IN BGS... HA!!!

90 Human Warrior
There was a time when you would faction change in a dungeon work on lower levels.. It was temporary and worked. This tatic could be used in battlegrounds.. but when you are on the opposite faction.. your team appears to be your faction.... All trickery to balance pvp.. and to split the skilled players between groups.. WHAT? THE FINAL INSULT? NO.. This would fix the problem that is the current issue.. That the reason you lose on Alliance battle grounds and Horde battle grounds is because of players that mass group on choice realms that are more active and win more.. SO it is steam rolling.. and you are the gag reel for this game.. The proof is easy to discover.. If the most active successful realms pvp more, they also will dominate more.. This applies to both Alliance groups that dominate and Horde that dominates.. You fight majority pvp realms that the enthusiest pvp players will move to.. Rarely will you be a part of such a group.. Complaints come from both sides.. Who are these people? The minority of those who still pvp on realms that are not pvp..
Reply Quote
http://i.imgur.com/NaeMcqg.png
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I think he's trying to say that higher population servers that have more players also have more wins than low population servers with less players.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
mother of god
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
think he's trying to say that higher population servers that have more players also have more wins than low population servers with less players.

Add pvp with players and your statement should be correct.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
03/09/2013 01:39 PMPosted by Drmorro
think he's trying to say that higher population servers that have more players also have more wins than low population servers with less players.

Add pvp with players and your statement should be correct.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luy0jz57LU1r6nusvo1_500.jpg
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Shaman
I have cat, he's goes meow meow meow.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
its trying to communicate what do we do
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Monk
I completely agree with the OP that Frost Mages should be nerfed.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I'm trying to figure out what this is about.

That's a huge mistake.
Reply Quote
its trying to communicate what do we do

http://gifs.gifbin.com/25yuswsw28295.gif
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
it's an illuminati conspiracy
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I think he might be saying that they should randomize bg's even by faction. Alliance could wind up on a horde team. He's saying since some servers have more hardcore pvp players from either alliance or horde this would make bg's more balanced.

Personally I don't agree that it's necessary as almost everyones bg record I check is near 50/50.

At least I THINK that's what he said......
Edited by Mizriz on 3/9/2013 5:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
I think he might be saying that they should randomize bg's even by faction. Alliance could wind up on a horde team. He's saying since some servers have more hardcore pvp players from either alliance or horde this would make bg's more balanced.

Personally I don't agree that it's necessary as almost everyones bg record I check is near 50/50.

At least I THINK that's what he said......

This translation is amazing. Do you have skills in decrypting languages?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
I'm trying to figure out what this is about.

Oh good! I'm not the only one. For a moment there, I thought something was wrong with me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I stopped reading when i saw the op was from moon guard
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]