Misfit Toys (10m) weekend raiding LFM.

90 Blood Elf Mage
Misfit toys seeking 1 heals and 1 DPS for our tight-nit, core raid team. Seeking excpetional players, whether it be your main or an alt, to fill a couple spots. Raid times are currently sundays 7-11pm. We run old content and bg's on fridays at 8pm, and are in the process of doing RBG's saturday nights.

Misfits are a newly transferred guild, who has been running content together actively since DS. Most of us have been active players since vanilla.

If you're seeking a home for raiding weekends, even if it's just an alt, I encourage you to send me a tell in-game.

-Smooch
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Bumper.
Reply Quote
me and a friend are looking to move our pallies over to arthas and looking to get into a raiding guild....my pally is a ret pally with a ilvl of 472 and his a holy pally with a ilvl of 475...if interested please feel free to add me at iskoshi#1186...ill tell you everything i know
Edited by Imarockbass on 3/13/2013 3:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
bump for a good group of people
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hey, I am currently 11/12 on my druid and am looking for a solid raid group fro my hunter only thing is I can only raid until 1025 on sundays Hit me up in game just /who Jt I'm almost always online. fridays I can make np
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
We're also looking for casual players looking to group up for dailies, random bg's, or whatever else. whisper me or add me on battletag Oatsm226#1314
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Bumping
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Bumped.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]