Random BG queues need to be fixed

90 Undead Warrior
Since 5.2 each time I and other people I've talked to have queued solo, we get an opposing premade. Each time I and other people I've talked to queue as a group, we get an opposing pug.

Not sure what's going on here, but the system is broken (it wasn't like this prior to 5.2).

It's boring both ways. It's no fun being slaughtered by a premade, and it's no fun steamrolling over a pug as a premade. If the system is looking at stuff this closely, then it looks like something got twisted around and it's working opposite of what was intended. Otherwise it's some goofy bug that slipped through unnoticed.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Not sure what's going on here, but the system is broken (it wasn't like this prior to 5.2).

1) lulz

2) INB4 this turns into another 17 page debate about premades.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
03/09/2013 03:13 PMPosted by Muffindiver

1) lulz

2) INB4 this turns into another 17 page debate about premades.

Don't care about premades, don't think they need to be removed. The system for randoms, however, seems to be a little broken right now. Queuing solo throws you against premades, queuing as a group throws you against randoms. It's silly.
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Shaman
Random BG's don't exist.
Reply Quote
6 Orc Hunter
Actually seems as if bliz is biased against solos as to give the "premades" a more enjoyable time. After all, many people are only paying the $15 sub to keep in touch with their wow friends. I would not surprise me. Milking the cash cow. They will prob state that they will fix this next patch, $45 later.
Edited by Krambo on 3/9/2013 3:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Whenever anyone loses they claim they played against a premade.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Since 5.2 each time I and other people I've talked to have queued solo, we get an opposing premade. Each time I and other people I've talked to queue as a group, we get an opposing pug.

It's boring both ways. It's no fun being slaughtered by a premade, and it's no fun steamrolling over a pug as a premade. If the system is looking at stuff this closely, then it looks like something got twisted around and it's working opposite of what was intended. Otherwise it's some goofy bug that slipped through unnoticed.

What do you mean by "premades" are we talking 6+ people because that I understand. But if it's just a group 3-5 I can't see how you could possibly be getting stomped by 5 people.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I agree. The queue times have gone way up since the patch. I hope this is due to no conquest being awarded this week. PS, I didn't read the OP.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I had pizza for lunch today.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
no kidding 4 ally kt premades (80% or more were from kt) its getting kinda old.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
Well they should try and put premades against premades, but if there is none available they should throw solos in the mix since it is a random at the end of the day.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Consider yourself lucky they don't let us queue as full raid groups anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Bring on the premades, I like the challenge! :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I've queued all day and night as half solo half 5m premade. I did not experience anything close to what you're describing. It's just a luck of the draw random thing. The real question is do u even lift bro?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
i new this would happen. since blizz removed /follow they lost alot of subs.so all the multiboxers are gone.and alot of the bots are gone(not all of them but enough).u guys will be getting put against alot of premades...get used to it u guys moaned about multiboxers..now u have to deal with the premades
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
no kidding 4 ally kt premades (80% or more were from kt) its getting kinda old.

Seeing the same with bleeding hollow on Horde side... Gotta say, they suck mostly...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]