Hi Kargath!

85 Draenei Shaman
I miss WoW. I also miss posting the heck out of these forums.

Sup, Hooch.

Who else still lurks/checks out the Kargath board?
Reply Quote
I check here occasionally.

Also, hello.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Ohai! Long time no see!

I would have responded earlier but I fail at switching my authenticator over to the phone. =/
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
I miss WoW. I also miss posting the heck out of these forums

I hear you are famous around these parts, coming back full time now?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
/wave

I missed it too. I skipped a couple expansions, but came back to use it mostly as a glorified chat room. It seems everyone I used to roll with has either left, or scattered to the wind.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
/wave

I missed it too. I skipped a couple expansions, but came back to use it mostly as a glorified chat room. It seems everyone I used to roll with has either left, or scattered to the wind.

That's what happens when you leave ToV? =P
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
/wave

Eliza! It's Malignancy, that feral druid. We also played 2's but I was on my warrior. His name was Behelit back then, I think.
Edited by Anetheron on 3/23/2013 5:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I remember you Anetheron. We had lots of fun back in the day. I have found a few people that I thought were gone, but instead have retired the main and alts they used to play back then. There are quite a few that are now horde. Maybe I should roll a horde?

Amoracchia: Technically, I did not leave ToV. I was most likely cleared from the roster due to my 4+ years of inactivity. =P I think I was in a LFG with Synarius, and I've seen Frio around SW. I don't really recognize any other names I've seen from ToV.
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
SUP BRAS. I figured I'd join the cool party too.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
http://i.imgur.com/Iayuj.jpg
Edited by Suhcamara on 3/28/2013 12:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Amoracchia: Technically, I did not leave ToV. I was most likely cleared from the roster due to my 4+ years of inactivity. =P I think I was in a LFG with Synarius, and I've seen Frio around SW. I don't really recognize any other names I've seen from ToV.

=(

Awww....If you didn't know, this is Darias/Rabidrose. Amora is my main since Cataclysm. We still have a ton of old folks still in the guild, but a lot of new ones too.
Edited by Amoracchia on 3/29/2013 7:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
03/27/2013 08:23 AMPosted by Elizadwarf
I remember you Anetheron. We had lots of fun back in the day. I have found a few people that I thought were gone, but instead have retired the main and alts they used to play back then. There are quite a few that are now horde. Maybe I should roll a horde?

Horde side is the best side. Ginzo and I rolled over to the winning side sometime after Ulduar, a little before the launch of ToC? He retired but I'm still around, drop me a line sometime. I haven't kept in touch with many people though. Changed characters, guilds and servers too many times before RealID unfortunately.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I miss WoW. I also miss posting the heck out of these forums.

Sup, Hooch.

Who else still lurks/checks out the Kargath board?

I took a year break because my PC broke... and I refuse to buy a Japanese computer or a computer with Japanese windows (too many potential compatibility issues). So I've been in computer purgatory for the past year.

But I've been lurking... Watching, waiting, commiserating...

I also discovered Reddit! :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]