Unholy Trinity Sales!

90 Blood Elf Rogue
Hello Burning Blade!

Are you tired of running LFR and seeing your hard-earned bonus rolls net you nothing but gold? Are you sitting at the gold cap, seeing nothing but brawlers guilds on the BMAH? Why pay so much for a pair of crafted gear on the AH when you could be in full best in slot gear and have a cool new title to go with it! UT is now selling loot from Mogu'shan Vaults and Heart of Fear as well as the Delver of the Vaults title that comes with the Will of the Emperor kill and the Fearless title that comes with the Sha of Fear kill!

Prices in Gold(subject to change based on demand):

Title 'Delver of the Vaults' from Heroic Will of the Emperor: 50k
Title 'Delver of the Vaults'+ Full MSV clear for any Gear that Drops 100k
Full Heart of Fear clear for any gear that drops 150k
Title 'the Fearless' from Heroic Sha of Fear: 100k
Full Terrace of Endless Springs clear including any gear that drops: 200k
Individual achievements to help accomplish [Glory of the Pandaria Raider] Whisper me in game for specific pricing

Do note the following:
-Individuals willing to purchase a full run will always take priority over individuals wishing to purchase items off of multiple bosses.
-All loot/any loot is open to be purchased!
-If anyone is interested in purchasing multiple runs, we are always open to negotiating the price.
-There are a very limited number of spots available per run so it's important orders or requests are sent in ASAP to give adequate time for planning.
-Remember: You can use your Elder Charms of Good Fortune on any boss when purchasing full clears!

For a full list of sales take a look at www.evaclive.com

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact evac in game! My battletag is evac#1266
Edited by Evac on 5/3/2013 8:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Carry me Evac!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Hey. *waves to my Isle dailies buddy* (one of them...I grab anyone in the area)

You're a busy little rogue!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
bump reduced prices
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
How reduced?

Fitty dolla?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Super reduced in fact if you're a warlock for the price of 55$ (server/faction xfer) you can get 11/13H in ToT and any heroic gear that's rotting!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Acutally, UT is soliciting bids from !@#$ 10m guilds I've never heard of to take all of our garbage apps who fail on their first night.

Our catchphrase: "You already paid 55$ to xfer, may as well stay on this server"
Edited by Legitpanda on 5/11/2013 1:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
How reduced?

Fitty dolla?

reduced prices are updated

Super reduced in fact if you're a warlock for the price of 55$ (server/faction xfer) you can get 11/13H in ToT and any heroic gear that's rotting!

lmfao, you never cease to make me laugh
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
I would like to buy "Storm's End" title please.

Also what is with all the sales runs being done buy new people? I want to give my gold to Omok, I will not settle for less.
Edited by Volitar on 5/12/2013 11:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I would like to buy "Storm's End" title please.

Everyone look at him.
Look at him and laugh.

Seriously though, come back in like a month. Maybe longer. You know what, come back next tier.
Edited by Jalopy on 5/13/2013 4:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]