Oondasta Dead + Screenshot

90 Human Warrior
You naughty dinosaur. 2hours of planning, dealing with flagged players, resets, wipes, horde, and laser beams pointed at the entire population. I know some people wanted a fast tag+zerg but that just isn't going to work on this boss :)

Kill finally came when I got a good pull off, with good guy Sky MD'ing this crazy monster to me. Goblin Glided down the mountain and flipped Oondasta to face the mountain. I managed to live through the 100% armor debuff long enough to take 6 or so lasers, after which I died and Babykoore managed to live through a few himself.

By this point lasers were practically one-shotting everyone and it turned into a GY zergfest, thankfully the boss was within zerg range and myself and Babykoore were able to rez and take 2 beams each before we died again.

40%-0% was just everyone respawning over and over, though it seemed we were lucky enough to have tank timers pretty far apart from eachother so that tanks kept coming up and were able to at least flip the boss for laser pews.

This is not a world boss I look forward to each week. :(

http://i.imgur.com/riIl3Qi.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
This is not a world boss I look forward to each week. :(

I agree 100% with that!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
nice work sorry wiping you guys so much but i couldn't help it a chance to kill 40+ alliance at once to hard to not.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
nice work sorry wiping you guys so much but i couldn't help it a chance to kill 40+ alliance at once to hard to not.

It's a world boss. It happens. Too bad alliance see a flagged horde and attack it like a bunch of lemmings.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
horde got there first kill but we did the same as you had about 80 and still last 30% was just people rezing from gy
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]