Rare Killin'

90 Night Elf Hunter
Right Wing Conspiracy and misc. other hordes. Nice go, got wiped with a group half your size, then you recruit 10 more people. 20 people to kill a rare with 21 mil? LOL good game fellas, hope to see ya around killing more rares, we will be there to wipe again! Make it fair, and we will mess ya up!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Got 1 more healer. You guys cant beat a group of 6 with 20? Thats pretty great!
Reply Quote
STOP YOUR !@#$%IN AND STEP YO GAME UP
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
STOP YOUR !@#$%IN AND STEP YO GAME UP

Our game was brought. We had 4 DPS and 2 healers vs. there 4 healers and atleast 9 DPS. We wiped them so much, they started taking rez to keep their tag.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
We had a similar situation on the island doing the quest to summon the bosses. One Horde shows up to mess up our clearing.. calls another 4 of them.... we kill them and continue about our business. Something tells us to check the area before we summon and frigging 10 horde are sitting on top of the hill with banquets and stones down buffing up just to ruin a summoned boss for the 4 allies wanting to finish a quest. /SHRUG.... after the battle royal for an hour we definitely gave these grievers a run for their money 4 v 10....well actually in all reality was 4 good ally players against 3 seasoned horde the other 7 where just bots i think... tossing out wind blasts ever so often. In conclusion just xrealm it with my buddy one by one so we can finish a quest.....because Horde are petty cheap-shots with lots of crappy people playing them. They wont be happy till they make Skullcrusher so miserable they can sit around KEKing all by themselves in a circle-j.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
cool story bro
Reply Quote
Then why are you on here? Gloating about killing a bunch of pve rare spawn camping carebears? Congratulations bro, congratulations.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't think we've even had 20 people online at the same time, but eh, whatever you say. I bet we got that tag though ;)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Leser, you guys ASKED for an @$$ pounding.

Myself, and many of my guildies, would be fighting a rare and you attacked us. we got tired of it.

Alliance NEVER fight on even numbers, such as 1v1 2v2 ect, they wont fight a horde unless they(the horde)are at half-health or they have greater numbers than the horde.

So we decided to get a little group together. you'll continue to see us out there as we get all our RBGers the direhorn mounts. Dont like it? go pve. OR, you could not be @$$holes and leave horde be and you'll be surprised how often the horde will leave you be.

FOR THE HORDE!

-Right Wing Conspiracy-
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
OR, you could not be @$$holes and leave horde be and you'll be surprised how often the horde will leave you be.

Not throwing you under the bus here about this statement but.....

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1273700-Warbringers-setting-players-against-eachother-since-5-2?highlight=mob+resetting

Yeah.....that doesn't happen at all. People aren't content if someone has the tag over them, and this has been a rising issue since this dropped.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Alliance NEVER fight on even numbers, such as 1v1 2v2 ect, they wont fight a horde unless they(the horde)are at half-health or they have greater numbers than the horde.

Goes for both sides. 90% of the time the ones who roll with extra numbers are the forum tough guys.
Edited by Sartor on 3/13/2013 6:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
03/13/2013 06:13 PMPosted by Vynsanity
OR, you could not be @$$holes and leave horde be and you'll be surprised how often the horde will leave you be.

Not throwing you under the bus here about this statement but.....

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1273700-Warbringers-setting-players-against-eachother-since-5-2?highlight=mob+resetting

Yeah.....that doesn't happen at all. People aren't content if someone has the tag over them, and this has been a rising issue since this dropped.

I was reffering to just in general, just out farming ore, herbs, questing, pet battling. Alliance decide to mess with horde that arnt bothering anyone.

a prime example is just the other day, i was fishing for the white carp in jade forest, two human mages drop out of the sky and attack me, they were garbage geared for pvp(while i am full malev upgraded) i kill one and get the other to half health before i die(took by surprised, fishing hat+fishing pole equiped) they feel big, i come back, they are both alive, full health, i rez, half-health and kill them both. they rez, and i kill them again, one gets away, and i kill the other two more times before he manages to crawl away from me.

maybe someday alliance will learn to leave ppl alone, or at least keep it even.

when it comes to these rares, all bets are off, everyone screws everyone else over, horde or alliance, the biggest problem is that i cant kill horde as horde.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Leser, you guys ASKED for an @$$ pounding.

The !@# pounding I recieved was last night when you, peacy, shaolin, and maybe two more people I can't remember attacked me a death knight, and later a druid. The nights before we 4-6 v 10-12 of you $%^-ters. No one in that guild can coordinate to kill a healer, and none of the 2-4 healers could keep the group up somehow.

03/13/2013 05:26 PMPosted by Aerozia
Alliance NEVER fight on even numbers,

Your right... we fight with less, and we do more damage and are more coordinated.

03/13/2013 05:26 PMPosted by Aerozia
Dont like it? go pve.

I never said anything about not liking WPVP its fun... But when it takes double to almost triple our numbers to be even close to killing us it's a tad sad.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Im not affiliated with those wheel chair scrubs, i do deeply regret assisting them in any way on that rare, but seeing you there was just too good of an opportunity to pass up.

And for the organized comment, we(my guildies and i) are organized, its just typically we're spread out to find rares and by they time we congregate, you've started a rez session.

if we were to have a good ol' fashion feud, even numbers, healers, no outside influence(mobs, other horde, alli, ect) It would be a nice long fight.

huh, now im imagine us all dance fighting like in some 50's movie, slicked back hair, snapping our fingers.

lulz.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etCx8KIdme4

Just coming into this thread to say that right wing conspiracy is garbage
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
mmhmmm, because we work together, have fun, include everyone, not just our best geared players, and don't senselessly troll everyone(like Trollchair Gang).
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
i guess doing 1200 rbgs is fun : /
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Wheelchair gang had all last season to get past 1800 and they couldnt do it, we had half the season and got to 1700 when it finished.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
Everyone knows you are lying Lesser. You say you brought 4 dps and 2 healers, but there isn't even that many alliance on Skullcrusher so quit playin!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
oO
i guess doing 1200 rbgs is fun : /

I heard you can run around in circles and win at this type of mmr.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]