[H] LFM for Guild or merge with smaller guild

Greetings all,

Brotherhood of Golgotha is looking for more members to join the guild and help form a raid team. To start out, like in trade chat, we are lvl 25 guild looking to expand and raid. Mature players and easy going.

But in more detail we are looking for more people, plain and simple. We are an old guild and have many players but few that are active. Recently, our small group had returned to the game from various places. A few had taken a break, played other games, or changed to a more populated server. Yet we have came home to revive our old guild and potentially get into some end game content. We are short on healers and tanks but in earnesty was can use all members. Currently, we pvping and gearing through LFR. We are also considering merge guilds with smaller guilds. It you have small guild and have considered the same, let us know. If you are interested please contact anyone in the guild or mail Wolram, Rookilus, or Shadok.

We have enjoyed many years on DB and are looking to continue on in the new, impressive xpac. The Brotherhood of Golgotha are not ready to give up on this dying server.
Edited by Wolram on 3/11/2013 6:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I have been on dragonblight for quite some time, I have yet to find a good raiding guild and I have been wanting to assemble one.
Reply Quote
@drstabby
I will get with you in game. Do you have other toons? We have a couple of rogues already but that doesn't mean we can't use you!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]