Spreading the rp!

90 Pandaren Shaman
Thank you for the encouragement. I won't give up, but will probably ease into it more slowly.

The word "we" is myself and three family members, but we are kind of fluid at the moment. We came basically willing to go Horde or Alliance and bring whatever we needed in terms of class to make it work. We faction changed from Horde when we came over, but are willing to change back or roll Horde lowbies, if need be.

The only thing I have discovered is that I can't do, "military," at the moment. We are going to have to go more pacifist.

I will look for you in-game Sylvia. I didn't mean to derail your thread.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I will look for you in-game Sylvia. I didn't mean to derail your thread.

The RP relay does sound like a fun idea, Sylvia. I might be wrong, but the timing of it would have to be pretty perfect; I mean, there would have to be enough RPers available at the time to make it worthwhile for the newcomer.

Also, I don't know about everyone else but you have definitely given me a lot of food for thought since you've been here, and it's good to have you on RH. Keep your head up.
Reply Quote
I can only echo what others have said: Reach out to the RPers, don't give up, and keep trying! I've seen some definite growth in the Alliance RP community and I think we can really build on that if we keep working together. The important thing to remember is that change takes time. This is especially the case with the recent release of the patch since a lot of players are exploring that content and might have put RP on the backburner.

To all RPers who are looking for RP, I would encourage you to act on it and not just talk about it. Walk around IC, start talking to people, involve others, and keep being motivated. Others will follow your example in time.

Once more, I would encourage everyone to check out the Ravenholdt Sanctum (ravenholdt.us) to meet some RPers. Joining the /RP channel is also a great way to step out there (or /Horde if you've rolled a Horde).

The only thing I have discovered is that I can't do, "military," at the moment. We are going to have to go more pacifist.

...Did someone say pacifist? ...I think I might know a guild for you to check out, if you're interested...

>.>
<.<

*Laughs*

In all seriousness though, please don't be shy about reaching out Brinsasha! There are some great guilds and great people and we'd truly love to have you join us in some RP! Taking that step to contact people (either through the Sanctum or through /RP) will help introduce you to the community. And you will definitely be able to find fellow IC pacifists, should you decide to RP that way =)
Edited by Aerana on 3/15/2013 6:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
22 Night Elf Druid
I came over at the request by a friend, and found nothing but friendly folk. I'm sure as I get out of the starting area I'll find more RPing. (And thank you for the chocolate chip cookies and ice cold milk, and those tasty brownies. I felt very welcomed.)
Edited by Riirn on 3/20/2013 7:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Welcome to Ravenholdt!

The RP is proactive--gotta get out there and make it happen for the most part. So don't be discouraged if its not immediately apparent.

If you seek us...we will come? Something like that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]