Oondasta and Nalak Hotfixes

(Locked)

Once again Blizzard does what they're good at: nerfing fun. Glad I got my kill before they did this because there's no chance my realm will get the man power to kill him till he's nerfed or becomes old content.
Edited by Allysin on 3/18/2013 6:40 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Monk
according to realmpop, the server with the LOWEST amount of players is Chromaggus with 18k players 4k alliance / 14k horde, i'm sure it might not be ideal. But it shouldn't be that hard to find 60-100 players to kill oondasta, on either faction.

Considering a lot of players have more than one character, not all characters are lvl 90, there are multi boxers, and a lot are afkers/not geared/not in town/not online, players dont want to raid, people who quit, inactive, etc......... it's pretty hard to find 60-100 players. With all those factors... it would be like 20 alliance on at one time..

Why cant we just expand raid groups to 80 or 120 by having Raid Tab 1 Tab 2 Tab 3 and make it raid tag, and allow CRZ. That way, low pops could crz high pop players into their realms all would be fixed..
Edited by Koliu on 3/18/2013 10:43 PM PDT
90 Human Priest
Ugh Oondasta has been up in my server for a while now and we can't even fill 2 raid groups for him, and what's worse is they start falling apart before we even pull him.

If he's not gonna be cross realm, they could at least nerf Oondasta to the point where he's like Galleon (with just more hp), and won't require to be zerged or have more than 100+ people to kill him so low pop servers have a chance to down him.
90 Human Death Knight
This is complete bull if the devlepors actauly played the game they may realize that most servers are dead and cannot formulate groups for this. my realm would be lucky to get 20 let alone 3 groups of 40
90 Undead Priest
I want to know what the plan is for low population servers? My server tried this and could only come up with about 67 people and only 1/3 of those people were actually raiders. I feel disappointed knowing that my server will never down him and that my only experience with him will be wiping over and over.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
For Nalak why not only let people kill him on other realms when he has been unlocked on thier own?
90 Goblin Shaman
Ugh Oondasta has been up in my server for a while now and we can't even fill 2 raid groups for him, and what's worse is they start falling apart before we even pull him.

If he's not gonna be cross realm, they could at least nerf Oondasta to the point where he's like Galleon (with just more hp), and won't require to be zerged or have more than 100+ people to kill him so low pop servers have a chance to down him.

We have the same problem. Even getting 40 people for a raid is difficult on our server.

They should scale Oondasta to the server population. That way, high-population servers have the appropriate level of challenge, and near-deserted server such as mine can still manage to down him.
Edited by Kualija on 3/20/2013 7:14 AM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]