THUNDER ISLAND

90 Troll Hunter
Is the best thing to happen to PvP since the Isle of Quel'Danas

Alliance, if you see me, attack me. Otherwise you aren't going to get the first shot <3
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Agreed
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Nothing like killing alliance scum while being chased by skyscraper sized dinos!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
While I agree with your sentiment, thunder isle doesn't even come close to rivaling the splendor that was the Isle of Quel'Danas
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
While any world pvp is appreciated and welcomed on my behalf, the Isle of Thunder has nothing on Isle of Quel'Danas. Not even close.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
While any world pvp is appreciated and welcomed on my behalf, the Isle of Thunder has nothing on Isle of Quel'Danas. Not even close.
PvE-wise, agreed 100%. The loot being gated made doing the dailies feel like way more of a community thing and that was awesome.

But PvP-wise? It's an island without flying mounts with current max level gear/dailies that all max level characters funnel into...with the added bonus of quests that reward PvP. Factor in factions stealing rarespawns and stuff, and I don't see how it's anything but IQD with a structured PvP component.

But as someone who still has dreams about M'uru I totally get saying IQD>* ;p
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]