<Symbiosis> [10/14H 25man]Recruiting members!

90 Night Elf Rogue
Hello fellow Sargerians. We are a six year old 25man guild looking for new players to join our raid team.

We consider ourselves to be a semi-casual group of people, formed from multiple core groups of friends who came together in the interests of raid progression. The majority of our members are formerly from other large guilds who value a social, fun guild environment equally as much as steady raid progression.

We are currently 10/14H SoO and our raid schedule is: Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday nights from 7:30-10:30.

Current openings are as follows:

***Listed on or near the most current post in the thread***

As always, our guild thrives on assimilating small, longstanding groups of friends who are looking for a new long-term home somewhere.

Our median raid member age is somewhere around 25. We have a lot of former hardcore players who have joined us over the years - many who join us stick around because emphasis is placed on fun, fairness, and maximum enjoyment of the game rather than having to deal with strict min/max'ing requirements and 15+ hours per week of raiding. That said, the guild does not slouch either. We generally get all of the content done during its relevant period with significant progress into hard modes.

Looking forward to hearing from any and all who are interested. Contact can be made through me (Shadowpuck - Battle tag "Shadow#1113") in-game or through any of the following officers: Cryysis, Seefra, Nuvos, Peepingtom, or Xiomara.

The guild website is located at: http://symbiosisofsargeras.shivtr.com/

Thank you all and we're happy to be a small part of Sargeras.
Edited by Shadowpuck on 4/27/2014 8:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Can't wait to meet our new members!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Welcome to Sargeras!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Digerati:
Welcome to Sargeras!

Edited by Seefra on 3/12/2013 12:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Frost DK would be a nice addition xD
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Bump. Made a couple of great additions so far! Still in great need of a non Paladin tank who can step right in to work with us through T15.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Need more recruits! xD

Frost DK and an Ele Shaman would be superb!
Edited by Skullivan on 3/15/2013 9:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
5 Night Elf Rogue
*Always watches*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Currently searching for a Frost DK and a non Paladin tank.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
Welcome to Kurserati Land
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
A frost dk you say? I may be interested!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
If there is a chance you may be interested, hit us up in game. Myself or any others mentioned above.

*Still need more recruits*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
So what are you currently looking for class and spec wise?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
Current openings are as follows:
(1) non-Paladin tank
(1) non-Paladin healer
(2-3) Ranged DPS
(1-2) Melee DPS
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
To the top, need some good players.

A non Pally Tank & a DPS DK for a core spot

Come get some
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
^
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hey guys,

Oddly enough our 10 man Core group has been falling apart slowly over the last 2 weeks and myself and our 506 Frost DK might be looking for a new home shortly.

Long time player/tank. Exp all the way back to BC. Hit me up in game if you're still short a non-plate tank and frost DK. Really missing the 25 man scene.

16/16 T14 & 3/12 ToT. Available for raiding any evening, just cant start early Tuesdays.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Also may be able to pull in our 511 Surv Hunter if there's room. If there are any other slots for the raid comp you feel are being filled by less than adequate players, I have a good base of connections (been on theserver 6+ years) and can help fill lacking roles.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Good Morning Foirtile this is something we would be interested in, let me get in contact with the gm and see if we could maybe set up either a vent conversation or in game one. We would love the chance to talk to you all and see what we can work out. Thank you for taking the time to respond here, I will try to catch you either in game or back here.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]