Season 12 RBGs, Cheaters, and Rewards.

(Locked)

90 Undead Warlock
There's no way that I'm the only one on the forums screwed by Wintraders. There's also no possible way I could be the only one upset at Blizzard for not handling this properly.

If I didn't get the title because I didn't earn it, then it would be whatever. But to see these cheaters get their titles sickens me.
90 Orc Shaman
I feel bad for you and anyone else that earned their ratings. I can see a bunch of cheaters tho...thats for sure.
90 Human Hunter
bump
55 Night Elf Death Knight
It's not fair, but I expected as much.

Unfortunately.
Edited by Renshaw on 3/12/2013 8:16 PM PDT
85 Night Elf Rogue
From the BG forums

That'll teach you not to not win trade

:p
90 Undead Warrior
And this is why ladders don't work in MMO's.

The fact they're still pumping out these things when even Gladiator is plagued with purchased pilots is getting disgusting.
90 Undead Priest
Plainly put; the developers do NOT care about PvP in this game:

They could EASILY hire someone, or even have someone take time away from 'balancing' the game around PvE for 5 seconds, to go and read the scoreboard.

Assuming they aren't stupid and have played the game; it's safe to assume someone who's went 7-8 and a person whos gone 200-120; the second person should most likely be a higher rating.

But then you look at rating numbers.. 3200 on 7-8; 2450 on the 200-120 person.
90 Undead Warlock
From the BG forums

That'll teach you not to not win trade

:p

I don't think this person win-traded.
90 Orc Warrior
Yeah I spent hours and hours grinding to 2400 and tanked a bit and hero cut off is apparently 2527 LOL, blizz hasn't even given us a blue post to talk about it I have 2 tickets in yet no response it would be nice if we got our titles for actually earning it
#cutforserious
1 Human Mage
The highest rated wintrader (#1 guy on armory with negative W/L spread) on the ladders got Hero of the Horde.

what happened to "spending a week disqualifying cheaters?"

lol

03/12/2013 08:32 PMPosted by Banefire
hero cut off is apparently 2527 LOL,

Hero cut off was above 2600 on Bloodlust (meaning that either only wintraders or people who didn't queue for the last 1.5 months of the season got it.)
Edited by Communismx on 3/12/2013 8:38 PM PDT
90 Undead Warlock
Thanks for the support guys. I'm glad I'm not the only one upset about this.
I kept telling myself, no need to worry, Blizzard knows what they are doing. I truly believe that they know what's best for the greater good of the game. Sometimes you can't see the big picture from where we are, and you just gotta wait it out. So I remained patient, but here I am disappointed. =-\
80 Human Paladin
Wintrading hampered the ladder. Besides, it's only a game. Calm down.
90 Human Warlock
03/12/2013 01:55 PMPosted by Serious
I make videos at http://www.youtube.com/WoWisSerious.

Hey, I know who you are! I've seen you post on Cobrak's channel and have even watched some of your vids. You're a pretty sick player. I'm sorry that it looks like you're getting screwed out of your title. :(
55 Dwarf Death Knight
Tarnished titles for everyone!
86 Undead Mage
/bump

This is just pathetic
90 Night Elf Hunter
Win-traders be payin blizz. DX

On a more serious note though, it's unfortunate that those who cause grief are rewarded with everything a legitimate player should have and more. :/
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]