[A] Power Friends recruiting more pvpers

90 Draenei Shaman
Power Friends is looking for active members of all skills levels who enjoy pvp. Were close knit, active and often world pvp whether its tol barad or the horde pvp vendor area. The usual arena, bgs and wargames are also standard. Just look for one of our members and well get u set up.

Also we appreciate all the horde who join tb and engage us in pvp. The server is already so dead and its nice to have a challenge and do something different.

http://imageshack.us/a/img15/7792/powerfriends.png
Edited by Enoçh on 3/13/2013 8:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
It is a bit funny you all Qing into TB together....

We will often times lose because of either afk players or ones actually in need of gear however me and a few friends have taken notice of your guild and the fact that you try to premade into TB and we took great pleasure in camping three of your members. One of which was eviljesus and two others I don't know the name of one being a ret and the other a feral.

I look forward to killing you all repeatedly =P, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Edited by Driftz on 4/8/2013 1:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
TB is generally the players that are newer to the guild or actually need the gear. Supplemented with a couple geared people to help out of course.. If a geared person is in raid we try to drop so someone in more need of it can get in and get their quick honour. At any rate, it works into sooome semblance of world pvp which I think is fun for both factions! :)

We're glad you've taken notice of us and are always up for a good challenge Driftz! See you soon.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It is a bit funny you all Qing into TB together....

We will often times lose because of either afk players or ones actually in need of gear however me and a few friends have taken notice of your guild and the fact that you try to premade into TB and we took great pleasure in camping three of your members. One of which was eviljesus and two others I don't know the name of one being a ret and the other a feral.

I look forward to killing you all repeatedly =P, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Camping a ret? I dare say i don't believe it was me.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I enjoyed wrecking you guys in RBGs.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Of course! We had a good time too, GG.
We try to be inclusive of all our powerfriends members from advanced to beginner skill levels, so this of course comes with some rough losses in an attempt to get everyone their points for the week and improve upon their game play.
Don't be surprised if a powerfriends group steamrolls you sometime in the near future though! ;)
Edited by Maximum on 4/10/2013 8:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
HEART!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Thanks for the free kills the other day bset.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Free kills? I don't remember ever getting ganked by a hunter, show me a screen cap or it didn't happen.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Still looking for more active pvpers. Its true the server health is diminishing but if we form a community we can organize more fun events and benefit from the resources of players working together.

leave a post if your interested or find a member in game for an invite.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
SCREEN CAP OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

Haha, but seriously, own up to getting killed. You guys are terrible...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Id own up to it if it happened. I get killed all the time, that just never happened.
Never been camped/ganked by a hunter thanks for playing bye!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]