Halfhill Gankers

Agreed my good man! Last I heard you were playing GW2! You should Human hunter kgo =)
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Agreed my good man! Last I heard you were playing GW2! You should Human hunter kgo =)

I did the GW thing for a bit, the game is fun. But despite the whole weapon swapping jazz, I found the decision making in pvp there bland. I still jump on and do 5v5s here and there with friends.

Resubbed WoW to hit up a few long lost people, and because after 6 years of !@#$%ing, they finally fixed all of the hunter issues I've cried over.

How's the scalp?
Reply Quote
Scalp still has some fun people on it. Lot of the OG Arena nerds bailed after 5.0. Lot of 7 day theory went to Tich. R.I.P velth and saba they dropped after 5.1! Thats pretty much the news on scalp.....Think there are only 10 active teams in 3s over 1500 (horde and alliance) and half of them are alts lol. So that should give you a good look into the arena rep here =( quite sad tbh. What server you playing 5s on?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Scalp still has some fun people on it. Lot of the OG Arena nerds bailed after 5.0. Lot of 7 day theory went to Tich. R.I.P velth and saba they dropped after 5.1! Thats pretty much the news on scalp.....Think there are only 10 active teams in 3s over 1500 (horde and alliance) and half of them are alts lol. So that should give you a good look into the arena rep here =( quite sad tbh. What server you playing 5s on?

Wow... when you said 10 active teams over 1500 I actually read it wrong as 2000. It's that bad huh? sheesh.

I was talking about 5s on GW2 (on Stormbluff Isle). Though there is nothing besides 5s and WvWvW to do competitively, so I don't know why I said that lol.

*edit* just checked. Not even 50 teams on all of Cyclone over 2k??? Was there a ratings crunch in the algorithm or something, or is the game really that dead?
Edited by Nurwon on 4/9/2013 2:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
There was no ratings crunch, MMR has been jacked up since 5.0 from FOTM comps. As far as rep, only thing I can see is RBGs are much easier and provide more points. With balance issues arena is kind of a !@#$ show.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]