How to bring glory back to Horde - Lothar

90 Tauren Death Knight
When trying to govern a dying server as a nation, there is one compelling notion that is paramount to the other constituents of creating a viable and fun faction; player nature is filled with greed. This is a complicated fact which many tend to ignore and has confound Blizzard for almost a decade. Although players desire subjugation, it can only happen when they can become part of a system that is beneficial to them as individuals. However, the systems that they seek allow only for the selfish to succeed; they will never prosper as a whole.
So is there a balance?
That is exactly what I am here to find out. The players that are left on Lothar are said to be new players who do not know better, bad players, and players that refuse to leave for various, yet surely terrible reasons.
We have seen the greatest deflux of good players from our realm, since Tyranny, happen slowly over the past expansion. With any influx of players of seemingly "normal" skill being a rarity, all of the balance is gone, and Horde has lost many of the reasons left for respect.
There are solutions to all of these problems.
1.) This sinful faction needs to understand that there are strong, intelligent, yet compassionate people among them. This knowledge is absolutely necessary to become inspired. If these inspired players could, in turn, inspire others, a cycle of inspiration could ensue. For the possible betterment of our community through such a cycle, I stand in arms with all of my brothers. We will become the martyrs of this generation should you choose to squabble. Should you choose to stand with me, you will be blessed by righteous ideals.
2.) Blizzard must make this realm a Role-Playing realm. I believe this is the best course of action, as it would bring many normal people to our server. Our base populace would expand to fill the void left by other players who are no longer with us. This would create fun.
3.) I propose that all players of the age of 13 and younger must join the Horde for equalization of player count on both sides. This would create roughly an even 50% ratio (give or take 3%) for Alliance and Horde, as opposed to the current 23.5% ratio for horde; for every member of the Horde, there are slightly more than 2 Alliance.
Please listen to our requests. We have no ulterior motives, I promise. To seek the love of one of these newcomers would be to walk in the wake of death; we must tread silently, or remain indifferent. Like a doll who has been made to dance with string, surely, of fates, yours must be the most terrible.

There will come one day when we retain the glory of the Horde, and those who have stood against us will heed to my laws.
Jake is a lonely man, please do not make fun of him. His self esteem is already very low
Come, let us embrace the creed of our people.
The stream is forever a strong current; always full, always flowing.

I am the most pretentious little girl you will ever meet.
In your dreams, you will hear me calling.
Do not look above your shower curtain tomorrow morning.
H RIKK PN LMRP FON BZEC WPTEW SHQSW
March 14, 2013
Edited by Higurashi on 3/14/2013 3:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
I feel like I just read someone's slow descent into madness.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
03/14/2013 03:22 AMPosted by Higurashi
I propose that all players of the age of 13 and younger must join the Horde

"I'm Chris Hansen with Dateline, NBC."

Think the FBI caught this statement? rofl
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Here's a link to a petition to Blizzard to fix dead/dying/imbalanced realms:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/blizzard-to-fix-world-of-warcraft-empty-server/signatures

Please sign it with your toon and realm name, or your real name and realm (as opposed to anonymous or just first name--which is pointless) and ask everybody you know, regardless of which server they play on, to sign it as well.

Server population problems affect all of us. Some realms are massively overcrowded, some are ghost towns, some are so faction-imbalanced that it's nearly impossible to accomplish anything, and the situation is getting worse and worse.

Either Blizzard tells people what realms to play on, or gets rid of the realm system all together. Those are the only two fixes.
Reply Quote
Either Blizzard tells people what realms to play on, or gets rid of the realm system all together. Those are the only two fixes.

Seems like the way crossrealm gameplay is evolving blizzard is headed in that dirrection whether they would say it or not.
Reply Quote
There was a time when Horde were so tight - most folks moved from Alliance to Horde to avoid the kids, even though there were population unbalances. The game dynamic has changed where I do agree with some points of Higurashi. Making it a RP realm won't solve the problem. Blizzard petitions, and enough people willing to quit at the same time to make the point might shift the direction of the game. Otherwise, the folks at Blizzard will just keep the status quo of what they implement.

It's how the game has changed. Been here and community has changed so much.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
OFF SWITCH ONLY FIX

http://i.imgur.com/ZWsivZ1.gif
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I would like to Blizz make a change for pvp. If you want to pvp. You must flag yourself. Reason for this...
If a group is killing a world boss that has multiple targets. and flagged Horde or alliance are trying to get the opposing faction flagged by accidentally targetting them which causes the healers to become flag. the opposing faction then kills the healers so the boss kill fails and results a wipe. This is so damn retarded and pisses people off on a pve server. That way when you tab thru targets. The opposing faction does not become a target... Fix this bullshyt Blizzard...That's my 2 cents in this.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I would like to Blizz make a change for pvp. If you want to pvp. You must flag yourself. Reason for this...
If a group is killing a world boss that has multiple targets. and flagged Horde or alliance are trying to get the opposing faction flagged by accidentally targetting them which causes the healers to become flag. the opposing faction then kills the healers so the boss kill fails and results a wipe. This is so damn retarded and pisses people off on a pve server. That way when you tab thru targets. The opposing faction does not become a target... Fix this bullshyt Blizzard...That's my 2 cents in this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgnmCqA25-o

Thats what you need to do
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
All I understood out of this forum post is that Horde needs a Channing Tatum.
Edited by Sakkar on 3/20/2013 5:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
All I understood out of this forum post is that Horde needs a Channing Tatum.

THATS WHAT I KEEP SAYING

FINALLY, SOMEONE WHO GETS IT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Even with all of these efforts, little action has been taken.
Perhaps there is a greater purpose for the people who have left, some reason I fail to see as our server becomes empty like a barren woman. They have succumb to the envy of watching our enemy and have joined their side; they have all sinned against us. This is unforgivable.
As stated before, greed is a part of us all; it is our nature. To retract from symptoms, we have tamed ourselves, which is what we do. Humanity is its own tamed pet.
Those who become rabid must be led astray.
I fear it is time to take things into my own hands.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
Slow down panda!

I still <3 Lothar...jus sayin
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I see that this is what happens when no fun is allowed :)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
dude, if you want an RP realm, go xfer to one. don't switch it up on those of us who have been here LONG before you were, and will be here long after. we're very happy with it being a non-RP realm, although I too admit I'd like to see SOME realm consolidation. bliz is down at LEAST 25% of subscribers from their heyday... they have to make concessions.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest

H RIKK PN LMRP FON BZEC WPTEW SHQSW

Instead of studying for finals I'm trying to crack your silly cipher. This had better be worth it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Ah I should have read this a while ago!

Yea, its definitely looking trixxy. The problems and solutions are pretty trixxy.
I have some pretty decent ideas as to the actual problems and how it can be improved,

I cant really speak for the PVP side of things, I havent pvped since vanilla and in WSG, going against a team of full plate with 4-5 being paladins before horde had paladins was not pretty.
Damn you Heretics!

I seriously think they need to hire people that have actual game experience with guilds and how people actually behave/think. They follow numbers which only tells half the story. Sometimes I look at some of the stuff that they do and wonder if the people allowing these things to go through, are conducting a social experiment or if they are just not aware.

I was thinking of making a list and posting it to them when i have some time, but been too busy. They really should take a look at some of the problems though, pretty soon might be time to merge some of the servers or come up with some kind of package transfer deal.

I really dont see myself transferring off though, unless they make it sensible.

Also FOR THE HORDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Unless Blizz steps in and actually fixes dying servers and not trying to patch it with CRZ glory will be a hard thing to find
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]