Ret/Prot Paladin LF T14/T15 Raids

90 Human Paladin
Hey I'm Alice,

I'm looking for some T14 (Normal / Heroic) and T15 action. I do good damage, have situational awareness and I know all the fights (incl. some T14 heroic modes). If you have a spot open in your raid for another melee DPS, please hit me up in-game or via battle tag (Battle#1225).

Thanks!
Edited by Heyimalice on 3/28/2013 8:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
LA
www.openraid.us try it
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Isn't openraid more for cross-realm? Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can't do the current tier (14 or 15) cross-realm. If you could I already have friends I could run with.

On that note, I'm still looking for a group. I was watching today and I was pulling between 80 - 100k on LFR bosses. Not sure how that would translate to normal raids.
Edited by Heyimalice on 3/30/2013 10:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
You can cross realm Mogu'shan Vaults, Heart of Fear, and Terrace of Endless springs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Sweet. I didn't know that. I'll check it out. I would still like to get social with some people on this server though, so if anyone has any openings.... I'm still interested.

Also interested in Challenge Modes.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I sent you an in-game mail from my Alliance monk with some contact information. Hope to hear from you!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
If you can get into Relentless you probably should. I doubt the two 10 man teams on ally would be interested.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Theres like 10 teams on ally that are killing boss in Throne.

*I am interested in dancing penguins juggling fire sticks that eat live scorpions and speak swahili. If you can provide me this, you may have any spot on my raid team you wish...especially Krothe
Edited by Xanaxer on 4/3/2013 7:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
In all seriousness though, if youre looking for ally and wanting to get into some t15 progression, the guys at <Mostly Harmless> are pretty cool, and I think from time to time they still do T14 raids as well. I know they have a large group of players on the server so you could try talking to them.

We run some more casual t14 raids on the weekends, usually Friday night if you're interested Dimilie and Prebyster run that group. They just completed MSV and are heading into HoF if you'd ike to talk with them.

If you're looking at going horde I know <Relentless> has some pretty cool people over there. Good luck in your search.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]