500 ilvl rogue looking for 10 man raid team

90 Orc Rogue
I am a 500 ilvl rogue looking for any 10 man raid team, progression is important to me but as long as we are downing bosses I am fine with that. I am currently the guild leader of my own guild so preferably being able to raid without joining the guild would be a bonus, though if i have to move guilds it is not a HUGE issue, i am available fornights raids 6pm server time any day but preferably late night raiding on wednesday and thursday work best. im not a "hardore" raider, but i will do my part, watch videos and learn fights as best as possible before hand etc.

Any raids would be welcome, i have no problem joining a new raid team starting with MSV and no problem with going for some of the more up to date raiding teams, please respond ASAP as i would really like to begin raiding within the shortest possible time :) thank you
Edited by Incarnated on 4/11/2013 8:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Hey message me in game plz
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
Incarnated give me a shout ingame or you can apply at www.malimpraedari.com

#Paccoco1375
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
bumpin
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]