Maladath, poor maladath!

100 Human Paladin
So I have my mainhand weapon transmogged to Maladath, Runed Blade of the Black Flight but my avatar shows me holding nothing. I thought it may be a transmog issue, so I equiped the "natural" Maladath, logged out, updated the armory, still nothing.

Why oh why do you hate poor Maladath?!
Edited by Nazorian on 3/14/2013 6:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I've been logging out with it equiped for over a week now. I've also swapped out other gear and everything else I've put on updates almost instantly here. Except my Maladath transmog.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I have the same issue, i wanna see my Maladath on the armory :o
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Maladath transmogs are still not showing up in the armory pose. I know I'm not the only one with this issue, I just hope it is being worked on or at least looked into.
Reply Quote
I think they are looking into it and other transmog anomalies. The Cenarian spaulders transmog does not show up in the armory either and they said they were looking into it a couple of weeks ago. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8196651181
Edited by Toreaux on 3/26/2013 1:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Five weeks from this post (there are several older) and people still can't see several shoulders, weapons, and hair. We used to be told this was getting looked into, now that has even fallen silent.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Over two months now, and Maladath transmogs are still not showing up. Hope to get this added to the new blue sticky.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]