Looking for Some Info Please

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Alright, as the title implies I am looking for information about this realm, the guilds on it, the attitudes of people, and the community of this server. I am looking for as much info as possible as I am looking to transfer from my current server. I don't get that feeling of community from my guild nor my server. It is also a low pop server and as we all know, World of Warcraft is a social game. I am looking for a server that either has 1:1 ratio or Horde dominated as I am unwilling to go Alliance.

A little personal history on me: I have played this game since early BC days and have always enjoyed all aspects of this game. I am currently only 4/6 MSV normal because of a personal break I needed to take after getting a new job and house. I'm 27 years old, married, with 2 children, have a full time job, am a full time student, and WoW addict.

What I am looking for: Drama free guild centered around community and friendship. I seek the guild that is tight knit but also has a plethora of things to occupy members with. I do enjoy raiding, dailies, old content, pet battles, and am working on some PVP aspects of the game. I am by no means hardcore or an elitist but that doesn't mean I enjoy wiping due to dumb mistakes or carelessness. My schedule is somewhat flexible but I would prefer to only raid 2 nights a week between 6-9 with every other Tuesday being off limits due to meetings at work. I have raid experience in every tier up to Throne of Thunder. I have only cleared 4/6 MSV 0/6 HoF and 0/4 ToES due to a break for real life.

As previously stated, I am looking for any and all information related to this server, the economy, the guilds, the people, and the community on this server. If you have any questions for me please don't hesitate to ask.

Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
This is a good place to start getting some of your answers and I'm sure more knowledgeable folks will have more to add.

Earthen Ring - Advanced Research Studies: http://www.earthenring.net

Best of luck to you in finding a comfortable new in-game home.

/salute
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Paladin
What I would say is your best bet is to come on over and check us out for yourself! Just remember to mostly ignore trade chat...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
LoL well I have narrowed it down to 2 different servers: Earthen Ring and Thrall. My brother is on Thrall and I have heard really great things about that server. I have also heard awesome things about Earthen Ring as well and I know that the RP servers *generally* attract a more mature crowd. I guess it's a decision I'll have to make after gathering some more information about both servers.

Maybe I can get some more replies to help me make my decision. I will do some more research and make my decision by the end of the week.

That you all know of, are there any guilds recruiting tanks with ret OS? :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]