Throne of Thunder - Moonkin POV Channel

90 Troll Druid
Do you even moonfire?

More than I probably should, yea... :(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hey Cyous,

First of all, congrats on Council! That fight is a major pain and not very fulfilling, imo.
Great channel. Can't comment on the music choice because I don't have any headphones on me, but any resource for balance druids to study is great by me.

Question though, why do you have Vigil but not Inc/CA bound? Seems a bit of a stretch to click. At least that's what I noticed on your Jin'rokh video.

Keep up the good work, I expect to see the 25H Council video up soon, if you recorded it that is.

Shoutout to Solique!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
03/22/2013 06:35 PMPosted by Ovyd
Question though, why do you have Vigil but not Inc/CA bound? Seems a bit of a stretch to click. At least that's what I noticed on your Jin'rokh video.

They are bound, Shift+A/D respectively. I only have a need to use those binds when I'm multi-doting/moving on the go and need to click nameplates.

Also, I'm still learning to use the more distant buttons on my +12 button mouse (G600).

I did not record 25H Council unfortunately, there was simply too much input lag and it was literally costing me a few million damage in the opener, and we needed all the damage we could get. :(

Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate it. Good luck on Animus, it looks super fun. Probably more fun than testing it on PTR. Probably. :)
Edited by Cyous on 3/25/2013 11:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hollistar approves of this channel. Good stuff man!

Even if you can't beat me in a duel ;_;

<3
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

<3

Except that one time I 100-0'd you in 5sec.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

<3

Except that one time I 100-0'd you in 5sec.

Shhh, it never happened.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
25N Twin Consorts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAhrYFCm4zI

Overall, just a simple fight. I had a god awful opener though....
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
You only have recount showing your dps :<

Thats no fun!

/wave yaaa im on tv
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
You only have recount showing your dps :<

Thats no fun!

/wave yaaa im on tv

AMG IM ON TV TOO HAaaaai *kirby hands*

But yeah. I only need to see my performance after all ;o
Edited by Cyous on 3/24/2013 2:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
We got Council, Tortos, and Megaera down this week and I will, hopefully, record these non-progression encounters this coming week. Council will still be iffy, and slowing duty on Tortos is awful (Faerie Swarm is just bad.... 5 GCDs spent for one damn slow is ridiculous.) Megaera was a fun fight, a very coordinated encounter at that.

I hope to have Ji'kun this week as well.

For those who have tuned in, thanks for watching.
For those yet to view them, well maybe you should! You might learn something new.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Heroic: Council of Elders - recorded
Heroic: Tortos - recorded
Heroic: Megaera - maybe tomorrow we'll kill it

Hope to have to Council completed while a few days, and Tortos after that, then Megaera after that.

As always, feel free to comment and ask questions.
Reply Quote
How's it goin' man. I posted my bnet tag on your Consorts video if you care to talk in game. What are your thoughts on playstyle/preference vs damage output this tier? Especially in the Inc/SotF and HotW/NV talent tiers.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
How's it goin' man. I posted my bnet tag on your Consorts video if you care to talk in game. What are your thoughts on playstyle/preference vs damage output this tier? Especially in the Inc/SotF and HotW/NV talent tiers.

I'm still using Inc+NV because the healing output is extremely helpful this tier. Lots of passive damage, and even more more multi-dotting than last tier.
Reply Quote
I agree that Nature's Vigil provides the best utility with its raid healing.

Add me </3 Cheese#1391
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Was wondering what your thoughts on the 10,289 haste breakpoint was.

There was some talk on EJ about it being a dps increase providing you don't lose a lot of crit and my wrathcalcs puts it as a dps increase so I'm reforged for it right now but I've only gotten to play with it on Jin'Rohk heroic so that's not really good for testing it vs what my dps was before.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Look at you killing things. Grats bb
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Was wondering what your thoughts on the 10,289 haste breakpoint was.

There was some talk on EJ about it being a dps increase providing you don't lose a lot of crit and my wrathcalcs puts it as a dps increase so I'm reforged for it right now but I've only gotten to play with it on Jin'Rohk heroic so that's not really good for testing it vs what my dps was before.

I don't think it's worth it. Too much movement and multi-dotting this tier.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
You shame me with your damage, like for real man, i see that !@#$ and im like holy cow people can actually pull that high of dps? im like 30k... Lol (Yes my gear is bad but i feel i should pull more than 30k also new to boomkin so any tips from anyone would be great) Also dude your videos are great, thanks man keep it up!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Also Just wondering here, but which do you think is more imperative for a gearing druid, hitting the 5.2k haste cap for the extra dot tick, or stacking crit? Using wowreforge and the previous 5.1 boomy guide ( I realize its out of date) it says to go for the extra dot tick, just wondering what your thoughts were on the subject!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Stacking crit, let the haste BP come thru gear naturally.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]