Bleeding Hollow Alliance Wants YOU

minor increase? more like major they got a ton out there.

It's a 1.0/1.5 split, with only slightly more Horde than Alliance.

You're the same guy trolling around our realm forums, so settle down please. You are very misguided about the specifics of Bleeding Hollow.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
04/17/2013 01:32 PMPosted by Tiermodim
minor increase? more like major they got a ton out there.

It's a 1.0/1.5 split, with only slightly more Horde than Alliance.

You're the same guy trolling around our realm forums, so settle down please. You are very misguided about the specifics of Bleeding Hollow.

^^ he's right
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I just absoLUTELY LOVE killing anyone in Iron Wolf Clan, it makes me happy.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I transferred to Bleeding Hollow a month or so ago. It sucks. I would warn others to stay away as I have regretted the move since day 1.

Bleeding Hollow is full of bots. I have never seen so many bots. They are everywhere.

The Horde population is out of control. Good luck questing if you are Alliance. You may as well forget dailies unless you enjoy spending 4 hours to complete a single quest.

The realm economy is total garbage. You can't make any gold on the AH as the undercutting is rampant and mats sell dirt cheap (probably due to all the bots).

I have only seen a single MoP rare spawn in the past month. I farmed them frequently on my old realm.

Do yourselves a favour, if you are thinking of coming to Bleeding Hollow...don't.

having played on atleast 10 different servers at max level i can sadly say, despite what others want to believe, all of this is 100% accurate. the undercutting is the worst of any server i've yet to see, usually profit is so marginal that it is not worth the time for more professions to do anything really. the ganking IS out of control and i did have to gather a pvp set just to do dailies ( i wanted to forget about pvp on my druid when i came to BH, that obviously has not happened). But such as it is, i try not to complain...

edit: came here in january of 2012 and have regretted it ever since, sadly i've yet to meet more than 2 or 3 people, it does seem very unfriendly and elitist frommy pespective every other server i've played on i always knew tons of people, made lots of gold, never had a problem with dailies, etc etc etc. but thats the reason i joined flag, now that i dont pve at all, i guess its nice to have some buddies to back me up on this server.

to clarify it is something you should really consider if wanting to transfer, its not for everyone by any means
Edited by Teradan on 4/17/2013 9:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
The Alliance train is picking up speed, get on it now while you can.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I transferred to Bleeding Hollow a month or so ago. It sucks. I would warn others to stay away as I have regretted the move since day 1.

Bleeding Hollow is full of bots. I have never seen so many bots. They are everywhere.

The Horde population is out of control. Good luck questing if you are Alliance. You may as well forget dailies unless you enjoy spending 4 hours to complete a single quest.

The realm economy is total garbage. You can't make any gold on the AH as the undercutting is rampant and mats sell dirt cheap (probably due to all the bots).

I have only seen a single MoP rare spawn in the past month. I farmed them frequently on my old realm.

Do yourselves a favour, if you are thinking of coming to Bleeding Hollow...don't.

having played on atleast 10 different servers at max level i can sadly say, despite what others want to believe, all of this is 100% accurate. the undercutting is the worst of any server i've yet to see, usually profit is so marginal that it is not worth the time for more professions to do anything really. the ganking IS out of control and i did have to gather a pvp set just to do dailies ( i wanted to forget about pvp on my druid when i came to BH, that obviously has not happened). But such as it is, i try not to complain...

edit: came here in january of 2012 and have regretted it ever since, sadly i've yet to meet more than 2 or 3 people, it does seem very unfriendly and elitist frommy pespective every other server i've played on i always knew tons of people, made lots of gold, never had a problem with dailies, etc etc etc. but thats the reason i joined flag, now that i dont pve at all, i guess its nice to have some buddies to back me up on this server.

to clarify it is something you should really consider if wanting to transfer, its not for everyone by any means

sorry you are not having fun, i have loved this server since the day i rolled on it.

Hopefully us at <flag> will make you feel more welcomed, feel free to say hi in game!!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
If too want to be ganked everytime you do dailes by the Pvp king and his Band of !@# hats then go to bh. If your smart enough to know better go to swiftyspear. Transfering off that damn realm is the best thing I have done for my shaman in awhile.
Edited by Venetiâ on 4/18/2013 7:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
The Alliance train is picking up speed, get on it now while you can.

Choo choo!

If too want to be ganked everytime you do dailes by the Pvp king and his Band of !@# hats then go to bh. If your smart enough to know better go to swiftyspear. Transfering off that damn realm is the best thing I have done for my shaman in awhile.

Those that can't do... teach.

TL;DR
Come to BLEEDING HOLLOW if you want Wpvp goodness with a community that is only halfway serious when trash talking.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
"Let them come! Frostmourne hungers!"
Edited by Niustavis on 4/18/2013 8:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

Oooooooooh imma gank you.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock

Came to a wpvp server and didn't expect wpvp? Not sure how its unfriendly, from my 7 years experience, most are pretty cool, even the trade trolls. Not 100% sure about alliance economy(from what i hear its good) but Horde side isnt tough at all to make cash.

Sorry you had it rough. Its not for the feint of heart.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
well, i thought i had done my research but when i xfered to BH i had no idea about the wpvp really, i xfered to BH mainly because i had noticed it was one of the only top US servers that had a fairly even horde:alliance ratio, i figured this would make tb battles easier to que for and more fun in general, i didn't except wpvp though, i guess you can say it was careless to think otherwise..
Reply Quote
04/17/2013 12:56 PMPosted by Tiermodim
Hows the AH?

From our FAQ on our realm forums -

Q: What’s the economy like for Alliance?
A: I've played the Alliance economy for over 3 years now. I will say that it is weaker than the Horde's. If you want to sell something, it will sell faster on the Horde side than it will on the Alliance at the prices you are looking to sell the item for.

I started with nothing and have been able to acquire a great deal of gold still on the Alliance side, so it is still possible to make money and sustain your needs whether you PvP, PvE, or love collecting recipes/pets/mounts.

The Horde side is only a little stronger because of the minor population increase. However, that does not mean the Alliance side is lacking in any form. I have no trouble selling even my obscure items, and I am good friends with some of the Alliance side's "Near millionaires."

I play both side and horde auction house suck compare to alliance. Everything is 3x more expensive and it's hard to find stuff. Like arcane dust on horde side is 200g a stack and on alliance side is like 60g a stack.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I was thinking about transferring to BH but from what Iv read so far I'm reconsidering.

While I do like being on the underdog's side I think I have that covered on arthas.

Which by the sound of it is exactly the same.

Plus I would definitely need to get the rest of my pvp gear.
Edited by Gyula on 4/18/2013 4:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Llane a pve server is accepting new peeps and or guilds. :ppppp
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
I was thinking about transferring to BH but from what Iv read so far I'm reconsidering.

While I do like being on the underdog's side I think I have that covered on arthas.

Alliance really isn't even an underdog. If anything they are beginning to have the upper hand with organization. Don't listen to the doomsayers, its still a helluva balanced server.
Reply Quote

lol arthas has wayy more horde than alliance.

it's pretty balanced here just one horde guild zergling people
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
04/18/2013 03:49 PMPosted by Ifapwhenisap
Like arcane dust on horde side is 200g

Thanks for buying all my dust as I go transmogging. huehuehuehue

Alliance is not really the underdog.... well maybe a little but the faction numbers are similar and it seems the Alliance has better Wpvp organization. With a few more good alliance Wpvpers it will be even better. =)

Join us!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
04/18/2013 08:46 AMPosted by Beckinsaile

Judging by your gear I think you can, but I will put up a fight! I might just go to goldshire today and start eating your people so that I can prepare for a great battle!
Reply Quote
04/19/2013 09:33 AMPosted by Niustavis

Judging by your gear I think you can, but I will put up a fight! I might just go to goldshire today and start eating your people so that I can prepare for a great battle!

Stay away from my Goldshire!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]