Fatal is recruiting for PVP

90 Orc Warrior
/sob.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Do orcs dream of having hair on the forums?

Do Androids dream of electric sheep?

Some say Krogdar's efforts into restoring his hair will lead to the first Orc Druid. A Druid in his own respect, of course; instead of being one with Nature, he will be one with Neutrogena.

Mark of the Wild will become Mark of the Style (increasing your fabulousness by 10%.) His hair over time spells can also be used offensively as well: He'll be able to call forth hair from the ground, and root (oh, the puns..) his enemies in place with hair so entangled Johnson's no more tangles would be of no help. Vival Sassoon is akin to Typhoon, only difference being that it emanates from his hair. Hairricane probably being the most destructive of all, raining hair down from above.

But his true skills line in his Restoration abilities. Using tools to his aid such as Rejuvenation he's able to call forth the best conditioner infused with only the most natural Herbal Essences. His Swift Mane ability will get you back to a full head of hair post haste. Regrowth causes the pores of his hands to secrete Rogaine (this ability is similar to Revive, but Revive instead secretes Just for Orcs.)

His most powerful form would be Cut Form (not to be confused as his only form, he has Dove Form also), a form he's reluctant to use, using such abilities as Flake (causes the enemies to suffer from severe dandruff), Shred (bad hair day) he'll Clairol battlefields in no time (this is why the belves truly sided with us.) But because Krogdar is fair druid, with his Head proudly held high over his Shoulders he specs into L'Oreal Instict. This causes his attacks to automatically Sooth the target, leaving no more tears.

Some of his abilities rely on his Ph Balance, for instance: Selsunfire.
Edited by Pneumonia on 3/29/2013 8:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Will he be able to dual wield curling irons?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Will he be able to dual wield curling irons?

No, but he'll be able to DW hair rollers (machines? boxes?) inside are the kind with the fuzzy plastic wire fraggles inside the rollers. This is how he casts Thorns.

Edit: http://i.imgur.com/SdDWoMG.jpg <-- Those.
Edited by Pneumonia on 3/29/2013 12:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
/confused

http://confusedcow.webs.com/photos/The-Confused-Cow-Photos/avatar%20(1)-1.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
http://www.uky.edu/DiningServices/images/cow-12.png
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
http://neeyzephyr.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/dsc00141_closeup_of_highland_cow.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
<3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
My only question here is.. How do you, being a guy, know so much about hair products?? Or is it all from commercials? Inquiring minds want to know!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
My only question here is.. How do you, being a guy, know so much about hair products?? Or is it all from commercials? Inquiring minds want to know!!

Living with many women, actually caring about my hair, catchy tv commercials. A combination of the three.

There were others I wanted to go with as well, but it was hard to work into Druid spell names.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

Hearts, if you knew how much I knew about hair products...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump. still looking for more for PvP and other areas of game aspects !
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Bump because I'm still looking for my hair.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]