Story Forum Community Lounge 59

Am I the only one around here

Who hates living in Illinois

Not sure if I hate living in Illinois, or if I just hate living in Chicago.
Jesus does everyone live in that state?

I need to leave my state.

I wanna live in Canada.

Come to BC. Warmest winters in Canada.
90 Human Death Knight
I think London and France would be nice places to live. (inb4 underpants joke, I know I know.)
100 Night Elf Priest
I think London and France would be nice places to live. (inb4 underpants joke, I know I know.)

What joke?

I'd like to live in London, not France. I don't like French, no offense to anyone.

I'd love more to live in Ireland though.
03/17/2013 08:10 PMPosted by Haaely

What joke?

I'd like to live in London, not France. I don't like French, no offense to anyone.

I'd love more to live in Ireland though.

I see London, I see France...

Personally, I would love to live in Scotland. Glory to my ancestors!

But the winters there are harsher. Brrr.
100 Night Elf Priest

and?

I honestly don't know what your talking about. Sounds remotely familiar but not ringing any bells.
90 Pandaren Hunter
03/17/2013 08:13 PMPosted by Haaely

and?

I honestly don't know what your talking about. Sounds remotely familiar but not ringing any bells.

I see London, I see France, I see Haaely's underpants!
03/17/2013 08:13 PMPosted by Haaely

and?

Really?

It goes, "I see London, I see France, I see <insert name here>'s underpants!"

Surprised you never heard it before.
90 Human Mage
Maybe if I wasn't so...well scared of socializing and at least having contacts in other states. Living in another state would be nice but yeah.
100 Night Elf Priest
I see London, I see France, I see Haaely's underpants!

03/17/2013 08:15 PMPosted by Rhonwen

and?

Really?

It goes, "I see London, I see France, I see <insert name here>'s underpants!"

Surprised you never heard it before.

Sounds childish.

I might have heard it idk, it doesn't sound very familiar though.

Although now that I think about it I might of heard it on Friends when they went to London.
90 Night Elf Priest
Am I the only one around here

Who hates living in Illinois

Not sure if I hate living in Illinois, or if I just hate living in Chicago.

I would HATE living in Chicago and I grew up in a big city.

I don't mind Illinois but then I'm in a small city. I like having no hussle and bussle. Rush hour? No such thing here.
100 Night Elf Priest
Maybe if I wasn't so...well scared of socializing and at least having contacts in other states. Living in another state would be nice but yeah.

You seem to be a person that's very easily scared and frightened.

Although I to am freaking terrified of socializing, well 75% of the time I am.
Monk is 58. I hate Outland so much.
90 Human Mage
03/17/2013 08:20 PMPosted by Haaely

Yes well that and I'm scared of getting hurt if I go in a different state where absolutely NO ONE not really good.

~Aeluron Lightsong
100 Night Elf Priest
03/17/2013 08:22 PMPosted by Valius

Yes well that and I'm scared of getting hurt if I go in a different state where absolutely NO ONE not really good.

~Aeluron Lightsong

where absolutely NO ONE what? No one you know?
90 Human Death Knight
Personally, I would love to live in Scotland. Glory to my ancestors!

Scotland or Ireland would be cool too.
Sounds childish.

It is childish. A lot of kids say/sing it when they're playing.

Not gonna comment on the socialization chat. I don't really want to put in my two cents on the subject.
90 Night Elf Priest
I so badly regret not visiting Ireland when we lived in Germany. Would have been so much easier, closer, and cheaper to visit then.

But yes, definitely want to get there someday. I'd live there, or England, or Australia. Heck, I'd even live in Germany again. I miss it a lot sometimes.
100 Night Elf Priest
I so badly regret not visiting Ireland when we lived in Germany. Would have been so much easier, closer, and cheaper to visit then.

But yes, definitely want to get there someday. I'd live there, or England, or Australia. Heck, I'd even live in Germany again. I miss it a lot sometimes.

I don't think I could even visit Germany. I have an uncle who was kicked out of America that lives there and I'd like to visit him and visit Germany, but the way I was raised I have become sort of Anti-Germany type person.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]