Story Forum Community Lounge 59

90 Human Mage
I just want to see a lore character developed that is a mother and actually gets to have a relationship with her child(ren).

I hope Moira gets this. I don't see it happening with Vareesa since her children haven't even been mentioned in the game yet.

And I want to see more romantic relationships with a boy and a girl. I'm still trying to deal with Jaina at the moment. Not trying to be mean but some things are out of our reach. As for Veressa well I don't see it but I like to see how she handles Rhonin's death.

She's very aggressive..(GEE A WINDRUNNER AGGRESSIVE AND FULL OF ANGER THATS TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR!!!)

Oh and lovely Warscout is sniped from me like right in front of me. DAMN YOU SILVER HAND HORDE!!!

~Aeluron Lightsong
100 Night Elf Priest
03/21/2013 06:34 PMPosted by Haaely
My Neighbor Totoro.

Son of a B*tch.

That's the movie I was looking for.

Great Movie.

Goodnight everyone.
85 Troll Warrior
this lounge went by fast >.>
90 Human Monk
I just watched a movie called The Loved Ones.

....Do not ever watch a movie called The Loved Ones.

There is no love.
85 Troll Warrior
There is no love.

was it a horror movie?
90 Human Mage
I just watched a movie called The Loved Ones.

....Do not ever watch a movie called The Loved Ones.

There is no love.

THERE IS ONLY POWAH!!!!

~Aeluron Lightsong
90 Human Death Knight
There is no love.

There is only Zuul!
90 Human Death Knight
Could be worse, it could be The Odd Life of Timothy Green.

Now THAT is a bad movie.
85 Troll Warrior
Just read the wiki for The Loved Ones.
Wow.
Why the hell wold you want to watch that?

>.>

<.<

>.> <.<
I started watching "Super Cyclone" on Netflix, and it's terrible. An oil drill breaks into magma beneath the ocean floor, which starts to boil the ocean. The hot water vapors then mix with the air causing a storm 5 times the size of Katrina. The objective of the protagonist is to stop the storm with a controlled lightning strike to disrupt the spinning vortex and weaken the eye wall of the super cyclone.

The movie's description states that the entire east coast of the United States is threatened by this storm, and the movie shows a projection of the storm moving across Miami. However the movie actually takes place in Los Angles and references how this storm could destroy the natural beauty that is the west coast. Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the west and east coasts of America separated by approximately 3,300 kilometers? And aren't Los Angles and Miami on opposing sides of the country?

Suffice it to say, everything about this movie is terrible. I'm pretty sure it's as terrible as "2012: Ice Age" where a glacier moves across Canada from east to west, then south into America, where America declares war on it as it travels east to New York to be stopped from the south by missiles.
90 Human Mage
Good for theater bad for Science.

~Aeluron Lightsong
Do want.

http://www.amazon.com/Boyfriend-PillowTM-Companion-Pillow-Micro/dp/B0012BISBY
90 Human Monk
Just read the wiki for The Loved Ones.
Wow.
Why the hell wold you want to watch that?

98% score on Rottentomatoes.com.

That's an automatic watch for me, no matter what.
85 Troll Warrior
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/19/westboro-equality-house-aaron-jackson-rainbow_n_2906337.html

payback time b*tches
I'm surprised Nethaera is posting in the my thread still.
90 Human Mage

Better that it be her then no Blues at all.

~Aeluron Lightsong
03/22/2013 11:22 AMPosted by Valius

Better that it be her then no Blues at all.

~Aeluron Lightsong

Oh I'm not saying I don't want her too. I'm just surprised she's still posting in the thread, as of 20 minutes ago.
100 Night Elf Priest
What you guys think of that new Hearthstone game Blizzard is releasing?

I think I might want to play that. It's very simple looking, but still seems like it could be fun.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]