Deeplategrom and Textbooks

90 Troll Druid
After what I thought was one of the best arena matches I've ever been a part of I come to find that you 2 need to learn what arena sportsmanship is. My arena partner and I outplayed you, but you feel the need to kite around the map so it goes to a draw. Gratz on gaining absolutely nothing from that. Mainly Deeplategrom though, my resto sham had like no malev gear and we beat you lolz. Should've expected nothing less than what you did in that arena as a player from KT. I really hope you gain a bad rep as players on your server. Other than you running like a child, gg. Really enjoyed that match until you pulled that garbage.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
03/18/2013 12:43 AMPosted by Roflmaow
but you feel the need to kite around the map so it goes to a draw.

outplayed

get dunked
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Kiting so neither team gets anything is outplayed? Clearly they got outplayed cuz their lock went down. Seems like KT allies are just like AM allies. They see everything backwards, but hey...you can think whatever you want if it helps you sleep at night. Personally I'd just rather admit the truth than try to turn everything around to look like a hard A on the internet. PS - Love smashing your servers ally premades. You make good target dummies for 100k+ Starsurge crits.
Reply Quote
My arena partner and I outplayed you

Well... if that was 100% true you would've killed them.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
If this game wasn't so broken and the lock's Demonic Gateway would disappear since everything else that any other class controls goes away when they die, then he would've died like the scrub shaman he was. You guys are really just proving my points though. You'll find anything I say to turn in a way that makes you super 1337sauce.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Kiting so neither team gets anything is outplayed? Clearly they got outplayed cuz their lock went down. Seems like KT allies are just like AM allies. They see everything backwards, but hey...you can think whatever you want if it helps you sleep at night. Personally I'd just rather admit the truth than try to turn everything around to look like a hard A on the internet. PS - Love smashing your servers ally premades. You make good target dummies for 100k+ Starsurge crits.

outplayed

get dunked

If this game wasn't so broken and the lock's Demonic Gateway would disappear since everything else that any other class controls goes away when they die, then he would've died like the scrub shaman he was. You guys are really just proving my points though. You'll find anything I say to turn in a way that makes you super 1337sauce.

outplayed

get dunked
Edited by Pat on 3/18/2013 1:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock

To be fair, the fact that the portal even remained up and usable in the first place is sheer luck.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Pat you should really stop posting ignorant comments on here and go raise that 2's rating from 500. You are a champion sir.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Pat you should really stop posting ignorant comments on here and go raise that 2's rating from 500. You are a champion sir.

holy crap, shots fired pal!!! how can I even recover from such a tragic blow????

my statistics:

Highest 5 man personal rating 2,101
Highest 3 man personal rating 2,098
Highest 2 man personal rating 1,990

your statistics:

Highest 5 man personal rating --
Highest 3 man personal rating 1,500
Highest 2 man personal rating 1,549

^^ current 2s record is 42 –52 (45%)

a 3s team I was on until we disbanded it yesterday to play diff comps - http://i.imgur.com/1XRj2Uw.jpg

you were better off posting paragraphs of the serious pvp that occurs at 1364 in the 2s bracket. say hello to the pals for me over on AM!!

god bless.
Edited by Pat on 3/18/2013 4:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
03/18/2013 04:35 PMPosted by Pat

holy crap, shots fired pal!!! how can I even recover from such a tragic blow????

my statistics:

Highest 5 man personal rating 2,101
Highest 3 man personal rating 2,098
Highest 2 man personal rating 1,990

your statistics:

Highest 5 man personal rating --
Highest 3 man personal rating 1,500
Highest 2 man personal rating 1,549

^^ current 2s record is 42 –52 (45%)

a 3s team I was on until we disbanded it yesterday to play diff comps - http://i.imgur.com/1XRj2Uw.jpg

you were better off posting paragraphs of the serious pvp that occurs at 1364 in the 2s bracket. say hello to the pals for me over on AM!!

god bless.

get dunked
Reply Quote
Making the other team lose is winning.

outplayed.

get dunked.

#YMCMB
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
young money cash money billionaires
Reply Quote
Making the other team lose is winning.

outplayed.

get dunked.

#YMCMB
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Who is this kid crying like a newborn over World of Warcraft?

Chaoticzero, is that you? No more tears big fella.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
LMAO I feel so honoured to be in this 1200mmr random 2s dicking around with no Skype arenas qq thread.
Reply Quote
LMAO I feel so honoured to be in this 1200mmr random 2s dicking around with no Skype arenas qq thread.

I long for the day where I get my very own @ hate post.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I long for the day where I get my very own @ hate post.

Hahahaha yes now every time I armory my alt i can see this.

Don't worry just find a Lock thats new to arenas, let him die while you're texting and then hope you q into someone who is actually serious at 1200mmr lmao
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]