Dark Clan of Fenris

90 Blood Elf Priest
RP bump ftw! :D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
looking for a gaurdian fc and a boomkin still
Reply Quote
@Visadaria - I wasn't complaining. I know what I'm in for when I head over there...you got me fair and square...but you claim these "friends" as friends...but I don't trust you "Forsaken" or your "Dark Lady" one bit after the Wrathgate...AND Gilneas...AND Southshore...
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Shout out to DCoF. Nimithriel really earned my respect on the Isle the other day and wanted to share the experience so others can see how awesome she is, and by extension perhaps the rest of the guild is.

I was doing my pvp dailies on the isle and Nimithriel engaged me. She had every right in the world to do so, I was in her territory after all and I am her enemy. Anyways, as she did so, my dog was starting to cough and act funny.... My dog has a sensitive stomach and I know this behavior of hers all too well. I quickly got up and hurried over to my dog, hoping to get her off the carpet and on the tile before she threw up. (gross, I know). I assumed that Nimithriel would destroy me and I'd come back to a dead Rydelle.

I was wrong! When I got back I saw that instead of destroying me, she only killed my pet (obviously in defense, I'm sure) and I saw that she had even performed a /question on me. Probably, trying to figure out why I wasn't fighting back. She let me live another day, and maybe her and I will meet again and have a real fight! :)

I know she didn't have to do this, and by no means was it expected. But, it showed me personally that she has a lot of honor and more than earned my respect that day. I encourage anyone who is looking for a pvp guild Horde side to check out DCoF. If the rest of them are half as awesome as Nimithriel was that day, they must be a pretty honorable bunch. /salute

Edit: Spelling
Edited by Rydelle on 3/30/2013 5:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
That's awesome! Way to go Nimithriel. DCoF is a great group of people, doesn't surprise me that one of their members would do this. ^^
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
we are proud to call nim a member of the dark clan :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Thank you Rydelle and everyone else for the kind words. I think it is honorable pvp that makes people on this server come back for more. I hope your pup was okay, give her cuddles from me! As for your pet - that thing was relentless so I had to put it down :D I would also like to point out that the Dark Clan of Fenris is indeed one of the guilds on the server that will keep fights honorable, which is why I am happy that I was able to represent them in such manner. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Nimithriel..... /salute

We met in Lakeshire and she mopped the floor with me. I am now afraid of her and her scary shadowy skills... :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Well, Roo was there as well. I'm more than willing to go for a fair 1 vs 1! Also, thank you guys for showing up in Lakeshire and Orgrimmar!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
LoL, we were just in Org doing the Noble Garden Bunny Ears thing-a-ma-bob.... but maybe in the future our reason for visiting can be a bit more daring. ;)

Anyways, Yes DCoF... If you are Horde, check em' out.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
nice style guys and or gals
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Gotta give a shout out to DCoF and more specifically, Theik.

Holy crap. I pride myself on being a decent pvper, and I enjoy the thrill of a one on one- but very rarely do I get my !@# handed to me in such situations! I have to say, I didn't stand a chance against this guy. I was on TS with Vernen at the time who heard my cries of anguish as Theik put me in my place again and again. And, rushing to my rescue, I did something I never thought I'd have to do!

2v1 someone because I couldn't take them alone. And he was still kicking $%^ and taking names!

While we did manage to kill him maybe twice? He clearly had the upper hand on us and repeatedly forced us to do the walk of shame back to our corpses. But this bump isn't only to acknowledge his tremendous talent as a lock- but his remarkable sportsmanship. Not only did he stand back while we healed up and prepared for another bout, he actually logged over to an alliance alt and gave us pointers!

So yeah, mad respect for Dark Clan, and props to Theik for being both a gentlemen and a badass!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Hey visa i was hacked a while back and just got all my !@#$ reactiviated was hoping you could get me back in the guild guess whoever hacked me quit so yeh hit me up in game please
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I miss this guild so much! Bump for visa ^.^

-Trexbor
Reply Quote
I miss you trex come back.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Great guild , fun rbgs , a winning team !! Name and I miss you guys :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]