<The Devils knights> new10m LF all

100 Blood Elf Death Knight
We are a group of friends that took a break once mop came out and now back into playing
We are looking to find consistent core group of hardcore raiders 490+ to raid with and help one another rise to the top and progress in new content raid times 7pm st wed/thur/sun. Researching fights before attempting new bosses, and bringing enough food, flasks, and potions for raid is key so please come prepared. If your only interested in hiting it and quiting it after loot then pls don't waste our time. We want a group to progress with not pug with if you think this could be you then feel free to contack me in game battle tag (striker2087#1481) or on here thank you.

CURRENT NEEDS:
1 tank pref(war or paly)
1healer pref (hpaly or druid)
1 rdps pref(druid,hunter,mage)
1 mdps pref(druid,rogue,)

free repairs and perks cotack me at battle tag (striker2087#1481) or in game ty
Edited by Fàminè on 3/24/2013 7:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
^
Edited by Fàminè on 3/21/2013 5:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
69 Human Death Knight
- Character/Realm: I am currently VIERDIN (character name) on ILLIDAN.
- Character Specs: Ilvl 510, Progression is 8/12 ToT (this character); 10/12 on VOLHARD (main)
- Seeking: 10 man raiding guild without an other prot paladin and low on the DK or Paladin DPS.
- Availability: Friday, Saturday Nights

Wouldn't be able to make tuesdays unfortunately.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]