Rate the Transmog of the warrior above you

90 Night Elf Warrior
6.5/10 - No real theme is popping out, other than grey and red, but too many things trying to make it work instead of one set working it all together..
90 Tauren Warrior
8/10! Love it! I never was a fan of the red recolor of that shield but you definitely put it to good use. Extra points for blackguard too, don't see that one very often!
90 Human Warrior
@Beardsley

I know I had my turn, but dude I love the set! Very Wildhammery (that a word?) the axes have that dwarven rune look. Nice nice!! Maybe it's bc I have a soft spot for dwarves! Also, I am a fan of that shoulder model!

10/10
90 Orc Warrior
@ernust I really like that set, your tabard draws away from it a bit though. 9/10
90 Pandaren Warrior
@ernust I really like that set, your tabard draws away from it a bit though. 9/10

It works for a warrior, though I feel the swords are a bit off, they still work. 9/10
90 Night Elf Warrior
Its difficult to find good matching pieces for that saltstone gear, makes me kind of wish we could use that S1 Paladin gear. Overall you've done a decent job though I think, potentially even giving me ideas for my own. So in my perhaps somewhat biased opinion I'll award you a 9/10.

Mine is still a work in progress, got most of the key pieces but some are filler (like the shoulders and the cloak), I'm going for a Darnassian look, debating if I should wear a tabard or not and also debating the shield, I had the Nightbane one in mind but I think this one, while not as great looking seems to be truer to the look I'm trying for in my opinion.
Edited by Velassia on 3/24/2013 7:31 AM PDT
90 Human Warrior
7/10
90 Human Warrior
7/10

11/10 because you're clearly me - we even use the same 1h axe transmog.
AQ40 bruddah
90 Draenei Warrior
8/10. Cool set. Cool weapon. But the weapon and set don't really match lol.
90 Draenei Warrior
It's not the most tasteless skimpy set I've ever seen, but your gloves don't really match that well. Your weapon does, however, and it's fairly unique to boot.

8/10
90 Human Warrior
9/10 nice set up for draenei
90 Draenei Warrior
@Surreah: 9/10. I like the armor and the weapon, but I feel like the color of the tabard is a tad off.

@Wrekonize: 8/10. Weapons and tabard don't really match the rest.
Edited by Mimossa on 3/24/2013 11:39 AM PDT
90 Human Warrior
having everything one color is boring as hell =(
9/10

Love the nom nom shoulders!
90 Human Warrior
8/10 very red vs blue, but needs Matchinghat (tm)
90 Human Warrior
9/10 I might like the wep w/o xmog better but cant be sure, but a really solid set looks cool =).
90 Tauren Warrior
Well seeing as Ernust decided to not rate the post above him I guess I'll go again!
@Komodotoad: 8/10! Great transmog man. Haven't seen one like that yet, the Might pieces go surprisingly well with the rest and the tabard is perfect! But while the weapon does match, it is a bit too plain looking.
90 Human Warrior
9/10 I've seen that set you should try the two pvp lvl 70 glad axes that glow then 10/10
12/10 lol. But I got that Champion Boxing belt doe.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]