Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
I've been getting a lot of whispers and questions concerning our guild, and I decided to take some time and write up the ideals and requirements for those interested. Hopefully this will answer the majority of the questions and, while trolls are inevitable, this post will enlighten those who are interested as to what we exactly stand for.
The Faithful of the Ways is an all-Pandaren, roleplay oriented PvE/PvP guild. In other words, we will be doing all content but first and foremost comes the roleplay. We DO require in character interviews for all who to wish to join, but don't worry. This isn't like a job application in the sense that you're competing for spots within the guild. The interview is designed for me to see a few things:
1. How good of a roleplayer you are. You can usually tell if someone is fresh to roleplaying simply by how they respond to certain questions or by their actions. Those new to roleplaying will be accepted and guided along their journey to being a better roleplayer.
2. What you wish to see out of the guild. The Faithful exists to help each other like a normal family in the real world does. If there is something you need, speak up! We will do our best to try and accomodate you.
3. Why you wish to join the Faithful. After all, there is a reason for mostly everything, so we are interested in knowing why your character wishes to join the cause.
Now, we are a MATURE guild family, and while everyone claims they don't accept drama, we TRULY don't. Any signs of roleplay harassment, internal guild fighting over something petty, or you simply being an (insert donkey term here) will NOT be tolerated and you will be removed without any questions or hesitation. We are all here to enjoy ourselves, but not at the expense of someone acting stupid and ignorant.
Now for the fun facts:
1. Most of our WPvP will be in Pandaria. We stand for bringing peace to our homeland, and to do so we must strive to defend it against all enemies, meaning both Sha and Horde. Now, we do our best to avoid engaging any Huojin Pandaren (aka Horde Pandaren), but if they attack, the gloves are off and it's game on. Once we start becoming allied with other various guilds, if we are called upon to assist them, then we shall do so.
2. We will be starting from the ground up as far as PvE is concerned. We are looking for those who are experts in this field and are PATIENT (key word there) to assist us in doing these events so that everyone can experience this part of the game.
3. Roleplay events can be set up by anyone in the guild.
4. We have a 100 man Ventrilo server set up for any event that might result in us needing that many spots. ((Hint Hint: Mass Alliance Defense Parties are possible in the forthcoming future.))
5. We have six bank tabs.
For any further questions, please feel free to speak with me ingame. As long as you're respectful and courteous, I will do my best to answer all questions.
May fortune smile upon you in the years to come.
Master Zhiang Liu
Faithful of the Ways
Edited by Zhiang on 7/27/2013 12:29 PM PDT
You see the word "faith" and believe that it concerns religion. You are not the first. However, "faithful" in its entirety is synonymous with "loyal", "dedicated".....you get the idea.
I wanted to use "Wanderers of the Ways", but not everyone is a monk nor will everyone claim to be a "wanderer". So I went with a more meaningful term that I believed acceptable.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.