@Horde on IoT

90 Night Elf Rogue
You guys realize that ganking alliance that are on rare mobs, then killing the rare mob is absolutely pointless, right?

We still get loot off the rare, even when 50 of you zerg after us like frothing teenagers.
Reply Quote
You're still dead, which makes me happy.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
My 10 honor begs to differ
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
http://i.imgur.com/2tQ1jEE.gif

#mad #yolo #420 #mlgnoscope

What else am I missing as a frothing teenager?
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Omg this guy is still at it throwing a fit about rare spawns. I remember i was killing a rare spawn and 2 horde tried to jump me. I kited them around for a bit n killed them both i walk back to the rare spawn to find this garbage rogue on it. I just sat and ate while i watched it kill him. It reset i picked it back up and killed it. He absolutely flipped out, he spammed me with messages then put me on ignore then continued to flip out in whispers for a few days.

He then proceeded to have 6 horde try to mob 2 of us when we were camping for the turtle shell. We killed the horde and laughed at them and this little rogue PMd me again acting like he accomplished something. You guys found a real nut job enjoy ruining rare spawns for him lol.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
A wild Wyndoor appears.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
My 10 honor begs to differ
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]