@No Dice

90 Orc Warrior
hey guys i'm pretty sure that due to technical difficulties the forums deleted this thread.
just thought i'd re-post it to help out :)

lol
Reply Quote
23 Goblin Shaman
Surely way more people read the forums than just random Desmond's looking for 10 man raiding guilds. Anyone want to start a dialogue? I like Workaholics and Adventure Time.

Also lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
No Dice #1 PvE #1 PvP
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
pretty much anything that isn't a recruitment thread gets deleted within 24 hours on these forums
Edited by Chiffley on 3/20/2013 1:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
23 Goblin Shaman
Whoa really? what The hell blizzARD can't we just be forum bros with our bros on Brothilas?Number 1 Broceanic PVP realm!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
watch out its gna happen again~~~~~~
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
~ swifty on farm ~
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Ahahaha someone reported kera's post

nm it was me
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I know for a fact that it wasn't you. Or, at least, you weren't the first. Want to know how I know?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Vin... this guild has many member's doing PvE content on IOT... and dieing to other player's frequently.

With that in mind, what on earth do they have to do with an oldschool PvPer such as yourself.

Not one has ever linked me above 2200 in anything.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Vin... this guild has many member's doing PvE content on IOT... and dieing to other player's frequently.

With that in mind, what on earth do they have to do with an oldschool PvPer such as yourself.

Not one has ever linked me above 2200 in anything.

damn, wish you'd stop following vin around the forums as if he knows you.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Badgez. Kera, Jovie and Hamurabi all in the same thread......... I think I am going to faint from the sheer awesomeness of it all.........
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
03/21/2013 01:18 AMPosted by Galol
following

I know who he was, an underling compared to me in PvP so long ago it isn't worth remembering.

I wanna know why he is bringing up No Skill
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
03/21/2013 02:08 AMPosted by Releaseme
following

I know who he was, an underling compared to me in PvP so long ago it isn't worth remembering.

I wanna know why he is bringing up No Skill

did you get glad? i don't remember you :'(
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
No Dice #1 PvE #1 PvP
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Aloha guild!

Quitting indefinitely from Monday.. Starting new full time job in Advertising weew! No time for WoW for a while .. too busy brainwashing people into buying stuff >:) bwahaha! shall be back some day :)

WILL MISS YOU DORKS! :3 <3

No Dice #1 PVE # PVP #1 Successful IRL

Peace! xoxoxo
Reply Quote
ty
Edited by Saralondé on 3/21/2013 6:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Aloha guild!

Quitting indefinitely from Monday.. Starting new full time job in Advertising weew! No time for WoW for a while .. too busy brainwashing people into buying stuff >:) bwahaha! shall be back some day :)

WILL MISS YOU DORKS! :3 <3

No Dice #1 PVE # PVP #1 Successful IRL

Peace! xoxoxo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDW_Hj2K0wo
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Real talk though, good luck Nak, all the best!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]